***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anything Jokic should be the currently highest rated white player, followed by Hayward and then either Love or Vucevic

if anything Jokic should be the currently highest rated white player, followed by Hayward and then either Love or Vucevic
I was lol'd for drafting jokic in the second round last year but when that dude was healthy he was easily a top 10 fantasy player

I was lol'd for drafting jokic in the second round last year but when that dude was healthy he was easily a top 10 fantasy player
Yeah yeah yoel embedded would have been top 10 if healthy too

Gunther I don't know why I've never mentioned this before there's a guy in accounting at my work that looks like you (if you put on 60 pounds)

Dude came from dessert (albeit arizona instead of 29 palms) to the frozen tundra of Canada

giphy.gif

Man this time of the year friggin blows. I need basketball in my life

Kawhi missed the 2017 WCF because his ankle was sore. Steph played in the 2016 playoffs with a knee that was being held up by tape and a prayer. Who is better again?

Didnt Stephanie get wrecked by some prisoner in san quentin during a pickupgame last week? LOL what a wuss..

Kawhi missed the 2017 WCF because his ankle was sore. Steph played in the 2016 playoffs with a knee that was being held up by tape and a prayer. Who is better again?

_D-Q06.gif

curry missed most of one whole season for ankle issues

and he didn't get undercut by ZaZa either, he's just tender....

Kawhi also has two DPOTys and a FMVP, curry.....

curry missed most of one whole season for ankle issues

and he didn't get undercut by ZaZa either, he's just tender....

Kawhi also has two DPOTys and a FMVP, curry.....
Curry missed 40 games in a shortened lockout season because he had ankle surgery. Remind me again, did Kawhi have ankle surgery? Because then it would be comparable to Steph, a two time champion and two time actual MVP .

Curry missed 40 games in a shortened lockout season because he had ankle surgery. Remind me again, did Kawhi have ankle surgery? Because then it would be comparable to Steph, a two time champion and two time actual MVP .
two time actual MVP that can't carry his team to a ring, hence the other two winning FMVP

which perhaps if he actually attempted some Defense they wouldn't exploit him on that side of the ball

Steve Nash w/ a better supporting cast and much worse passing.
Who finished higher in MVP voting this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back