***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
One too many times?

Did you see that a fan asked him about the multiple Twitter accounts? , and he basically said sorry and admitted it lol

One too many times?

Did you see that a fan asked him about the multiple Twitter accounts? , and he basically said sorry and admitted it lol
It loses its touch if you use it too much

Yeah I just read that, he said he had a bad day yesterday lmfao

It loses its touch if you use it too much

Yeah I just read that, he said he had a bad day yesterday lmfao
I'm watching this terrible show with Pierce and Windhorst and this just showed a little clip of it.

I tried to find a link to post, but for some reason I can't. He should have at least lied and said someone runs his accounts for him.

Harden definitely seems like an interesting guy, not your typical athlete or person for that matter

i still love when Swaggy P got caught out and said 'it's a shame what happened to dam Dantoni' before he was even fired hahahah

I'm watching this terrible show with Pierce and Windhorst and this just showed a little clip of it.

I tried to find a link to post, but for some reason I can't. He should have at least lied and said someone runs his accounts for him.

Brian-Windhorst.jpg

BrLRSwACEAAgu6-.jpg:large

Well at least KD owned up to it

Thats more than you can say for a lot of these guys

Why do you guys want a stale and sanitized league? I love when shit like this happens especially in the off season
Lmao you would love Dray accidentally posting his dick on Snapchat

Honestly fuck KD. He's been blowing bums like Kyrie, Russ, Demar, and PG but can't spare a compliment for the guy who got him a ring. Then he turns around and bashes his shoes and and company. KD is a selfish piece of shit and I hope the dubs trade him for a second round pick and DJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back