***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
has there ever been an NBA player that has multiple MVPs, and multiple rings in the same timeframe.....but no FMVPs?

serious question. I think Curry is the only one ever

Last edited:
two time actual MVP that can't carry his team to a ring, hence the other two winning FMVP

which perhaps if he actually attempted some Defense they wouldn't exploit him on that side of the ball

Steve Nash w/ a better supporting cast and much worse passing.
Who finished higher in MVP voting this season?
Yeah he can't carry a team, it just a total coincidence that one of the worst franchises in modern sports history turned things around after drafting him.

Btw last years mvp voting was purely narrative driving. No way in hell Westbrook should have won it on a 45 win team.

I don't understand how a guy who deep throats advanced stats as much as @HunterSdVa29 can hate on a guy like Steph who is an advanced stats gawd
On one side of the ball

I dont hate steph at all, i just dont hyperbolize his skillset. Hes currently not the best player on his own team anymore

Yeah he can't carry a team, it just a total coincidence that one of the worst franchises in modern sports history turned things around after drafting him.

Btw last years mvp voting was purely narrative driving. No way in hell Westbrook should have won it on a 45 win team.
They drafted draymond and klay also. Brought in solid vets like david lee, iggy, livingston, bogut, etc...

And perhaps most importantly swapped out marc jackson for kerr at coach

Curry was the foundation, well with klay, but not the entire driving reason for the change

They drafted draymond and klay also. Brought in solid vets like david lee, iggy, livingston, bogut, etc...

And perhaps most importantly swapped out marc jackson for kerr at coach

Curry was the foundation, well with klay, but not the entire driving reason for the change
Currys numbers are historically great no matter who is on the court with him. But every player who steps on the court with Steph sees their numbers inflated to historical heights.

Currys numbers are historically great no matter who is on the court with him. But every player who steps on the court with Steph sees their numbers inflated to historical heights.
Durant was an MVP and multiple time scoring leader, while having 2 share with chuckbrook. Even got 2 the finals prior to GS

Iguodala was an allstar level starter prior in DEN and PHI

That being said, draymond wouldnt function offensively without him. He helps klay get isos too

Durant was an MVP and multiple time scoring leader, while having 2 share with chuckbrook. Even got 2 the finals prior to GS

Iguodala was an allstar level starter prior in DEN and PHI

That being said, draymond wouldnt function offensively without him. He helps klay get isos too
You are right, Iggy and KD are two examples of all star players wanting to come play alongside Steph. I wonder why...

It's funny hearing Durant on podcasts and the such trying to downplay leaving OKC every time it's brought up. He opens his mouth about every other thing but has to resort to making a sock account about that? lulz

Lol, this can is fully primed if anyone feels like trolling:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...-line-up-for-nba-fans.3623811/#post-134072423

@Breakitdown @The One True @Corona @Palis he didn't even put Colby on his list.
He has Steph on there so I have to say it's pretty accurate.

1- Steph
2- MJ
3- LbJ
4- Rasheed
5- Shaq

I'd probably swap Sheed for TD or KG but sheed was a better stretch 4 and with shaq, MJ, and LBJ you needed someone to stretch the floor more so another mid range player.

You know what the more I think about it I have to have more shooting in today's game so I'd swap out MJ for Klay. Of course MJ is a better player but Klay would fit that team better

If I have Klay and Steph there I'm gonna need a better passer and defender out there so I'm swapping Sheed for Drayond. He can find the open guys and hit the 3 but mainly his defensive impact is what will make this the best team ever.

But I still need more shooting and with Steph and Draymond I have enough play making. So I'm swapping LBJ for KD.

Lol. When I saw the alert I knew this would be how it went.

So Lebron is 100% going to the lakers. Need to get me a LeGoat jersey soon.

Holy shit, Kevin Durant is one pathetic loser.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back