Multiplatform Official Mortal Kombat 1 Diskussion

Baraka and Tanya being back have completely sold me. I absolutely can not waiting now. This game will consume me.

Rumored roster so far, in spoilers in case people are enjoying the random roster drops and not trying to mess up anyone's enjoyment of those.

I already preordered the Kollector’s Edition. Figured I could always cancel if it looked like shit but this just keeps getting better. I also wanted something to celebrate the 30th anniversary which was part of the reasoning.

The original MK was my gateway into my videogame obsession and I’ll never forget discovering it at the local Pizza Hut and it blowing my seven year old mind lol.

Rumored roster so far, in spoilers in case people are enjoying the random roster drops and not trying to mess up anyone's enjoyment of those.

There's a screenshot that was leaked showing Reiko and Motaro, it is believed that Reiko is a playable character and Motaro a kameo.

I already preordered the Kollector’s Edition. Figured I could always cancel if it looked like shit but this just keeps getting better. I also wanted something to celebrate the 30th anniversary which was part of the reasoning.

The original MK was my gateway into my videogame obsession and I’ll never forget discovering it at the local Pizza Hut and it blowing my seven year old mind lol.
What’s the preorder situation? Do they have DLC kharacter pack 1 discounted in an edition?

What’s the preorder situation? Do they have DLC kharacter pack 1 discounted in an edition?
I don’t think the standard preorder comes with anything but Shang Tsung.

You have to start getting into the deluxe versions for the DLC passes.

I don’t think the standard preorder comes with anything but Shang Tsung.

You have to start getting into the deluxe versions for the DLC passes.
Will be looking into then. You go PS5 or PC?

Very cool reveal. Feels like Homelander is getting Spawn treatment with the buzz around khar; not a big fan myself so hard to relate. Kast additions like Omni-Man are problematic, IMO, because few to none are on his ability level if moveset more comic-authentic. Hope he's voiced by JK Simmons. I didn't recognise Ermac until I saw pack spell-out at final screen. He actually looked better when I'd zoomed in on desktop; first saw announcement on mobile and thought, nah – L, lol.

So are the "kameo" characters fully playable?

Very cool reveal. Feels like Homelander is getting Spawn treatment with the buzz around khar; not a big fan myself so hard to relate. Kast additions like Omni-Man are problematic, IMO, because few to none are on his ability level if moveset more comic-authentic. Hope he's voiced by JK Simmons. I didn't recognise Ermac until I saw pack spell-out at final screen. He actually looked better when I'd zoomed in on desktop; first saw announcement on mobile and thought, nah – L, lol.

I'm mad I just realized this thread was here lol. But yea game is looking hype. I'll have to take a break from SF6 to dive hard into this on release.

One me-problem is that while the gameplay looks awesome, I haven't seen a character's gameplay I'm interested in main'ing yet. Rain is probably the closest, but so far the only one. Hopefully I won't have issues finding a main.

Back