Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Comming tommorow 6am PT!
I cant wait bro, its been looong wait

still we dont know is this going to be Mortal Kombat 12 or 1

My pick : Motaro will be in this game

It will be Mortal Kombat (9/2011) remake

Well maybe...

Well i dont trust Ed what ever he says before reveal , his recent tweet was “we never said our next game is Mortal Kombat” so here we are

Has it really been a long wait? I feel like this is one of the quickest sequels we’ve had for a modern sequel in quite some time. MK 11 had a 2019 release with over a year of content. Still really excited though. Hope they bring back Reptile

Interested in seeing what direction they take with this, rumors of Homelander and Peacemaker as guest characters as well. If they are rebooting or something hopefully they fully do it and commit since they keep jumping around in time last few games.

I hope scorpion and sub zero are in this.

Otherwise I am cancelling my pre order

How will they over monetize this one?

Got to pay that dollar for duck against Scorp.

Anyone else hoping the game is a big departure from the last one? My biggest beef with the last game is how much of it felt like Injustice 2. Hoping the next one plays faster and doesn’t have three different versions of each fighter.

Has it really been a long wait? I feel like this is one of the quickest sequels we’ve had for a modern sequel in quite some time. MK 11 had a 2019 release with over a year of content. Still really excited though. Hope they bring back Reptile
Reptile was done dirty in MK11. Dude was some homeless ghoul in the cemetery. Far cry from a ninja.

I really like the direction this is going in. Looks sick, most likely going to preorder this. Spiderman 2 rumored to come out in September as well. Told myself I wouldn't buy two games in a month anymore but I may have to break that rule.

Loved the trailer. Like how they basically used the ending of the last game to reboot it. I'd love to see animality make a come back

Loved the trailer. Like how they basically used the ending of the last game to reboot it. I'd love to see animality make a come back

As long it makes more sense I'm down for it. It was absolutely absurd that they gave Reptile a chimpanzee animality. There were a bunch of others like that too. Maybe they were just trolling us but it was a bit too much imo. They need to tone down the cheese if they are going to modernize them.

Back