Official McGregor vs Mayweather Megathread (Post anything that isn't breaking news in here)

just in case people still fall for TS' schtick, he isn't a conor fan and never has been.

I think most of my fellow Conor fans can agree with me here that both we and Conor are terrified of what Floyd is going to do to him. We keep making these weird hypothetical threads about Conor knocking out Floyd but I can admit it is just a defense mechanism because we are so deeply terrified by the skill disparity. We understand that there is no realistic chance for Conor to win and it's a tough pill to swallow.

This isn't a hand picked opponent like Nate Diaz or Alvarez who are made to get hit. This isn't some overrated journeyman like Porier. It is not an unknown talent he can openly duck like Tony or Khabib. Floyd is the man and fighter that Conor wishes to be, and it's heartbreaking as his fan.

I keep looking down the list of Mayweathers record trying to find someone Conor can beat. Canelo would body Conor worse than Khan, Pac would look like a fucking hurricane against Conor; Maidana, Cotto, Mosley, De La Hoya, Marquez, Hatton, Judah, they all beat people better than Conor when they were amateurs.

I am trying to find the silver lining in this but it is tough seeing my fellow Conor fans so desperate this far from a potential fight.
You aint a real conor fan. cuz conor fans aint scared of shit. You sound like a hater probably terrified of conors successes.

If you are vicariously terrified over a boxing match then you need professional help.

I think most of my fellow Conor fans can agree with me here that both we and Conor are terrified of what Floyd is going to do to him. We keep making these weird hypothetical threads about Conor knocking out Floyd but I can admit it is just a defense mechanism because we are so deeply terrified by the skill disparity. We understand that there is no realistic chance for Conor to win and it's a tough pill to swallow.

This isn't a hand picked opponent like Nate Diaz or Alvarez who are made to get hit. This isn't some overrated journeyman like Porier. It is not an unknown talent he can openly duck like Tony or Khabib. Floyd is the man and fighter that Conor wishes to be, and it's heartbreaking as his fan.

I keep looking down the list of Mayweathers record trying to find someone Conor can beat. Canelo would body Conor worse than Khan, Pac would look like a fucking hurricane against Conor; Maidana, Cotto, Mosley, De La Hoya, Marquez, Hatton, Judah, they all beat people better than Conor when they were amateurs.

I am trying to find the silver lining in this but it is tough seeing my fellow Conor fans so desperate this far from a potential fight.

Its gonna make MMA look stupid, we will never hear the last of it from all the boxing fans and others for a long time..

meh i think Conor smashes the old man

Floyd will wait the odd is -40 000 in his favor bet 50m on Conor and take a dive
You're probably joking but I'm seriously wondering if he could make that bet without it being traced back to him. 50m is no joking matter.

You are one fucking sissy bitch, let me tel you.

I'm just sensitive especially when it comes to Conor.

You're telling me you didn't cry when Nate took his manhood and got Dee pregnant?

756UE8.gif

What a beautiful show of admiration. To sit there and hold yourself back for 6 months shows true composure from the GOAT.

Yeah there was probably a lot going on in his head at the time. We know Dee began seeing Nate shortly after that while her and Conor were briefly separated. I have word from inside the camp that the baby is likely Nate's.

Might explain why Conor is attempting suicide by Mayweather.

I guess Conor is making big bucks with this fight.

Im a conor fan and he has no shot. Heres a vid i saw today of a pro boxer telling you what its like to face floyd.

Conor would get obliterated by him.

This is basically saying:

Mcgregor has nothing to be worried about as far as taking damage because of pillow fists and floyd being a midget

Floyd is a point fighter (despicable by mma standards)

LOL....I really hope Conor beats him. Most of this MMA forum will cry bitch tears for their boxing God and vacate Sherdog for a month before coming back with the biggest book of excuses this site has ever seen.

On the flip side if Conor loses...who gives a shit? Nobody thought he was gonna win anyways and its BS boxing. Conor would kill Floyd in a fight.
You mean a sanctioned mma fight?

Because in a "real" fight. Floyd has about 6 giant bodyguards that would beat the shit out of Conor. A street fight has no rules.

The silver lining is being wealthy beyond his wildest dreams as a plumber. But no doubt he gets embarrassed and ridiculed for months after. Pac Man could barely connect with Floyd, so depending on how much age and ring rust impact Floyd, Conor might have one hell of a time just making contact with Floyd.

I feel it too. But it's also the same exact anxiety that I felt before he fought Mendes, Aldo, and whenever Alvarerz clinched up against him. Look what happened there.

Back