Obama sends out the most popular Tweet in history

Right on time - as predictable as it gets from the community disorganizer. Never let a crisis go to waste

He must be loving his handy work. Ongoing rioting and protesting going on 3 years straight. Race based murders all over the country, dead cops and this charlatan gets to skate on by. Truly sickening

Anyway, Obama can play that game while his liberal followers like Newsweek magazine do this:

racist-baby.jpg

Why's it gotta be all about race bro? It wasnt that serious!

What, I can't satirically quip about the use of pronouns on the most liked tweet of all time?

Serious faces only in this thread?
tweets are srs bzns

but I think everyone is a little on edge right now

that's funny because he's the real reason why this country is so divided that little fucking lying turd
so divisive he easily was elected twice and left office with an approval rating in the mid 50s? he divided the country because the haters were blind with rage and never got over his presidency.

tweets are srs bzns

but I think everyone is a little on edge right now

Fair, but everyone would do well to remember that Is still sherdog, and thus, let's not take it too seriously. I'm sure there are more suitable places for austere discussions 24/7 then a sub forum on a mma website.

But in the interest of friendlier times -- I apologize if my post offended anyone

Uh oh, Frog People are on tilt because a non-retard tweeted something nice.

Goes against their continued passion for mindlessly supporting a retard who tweets stupid shit non-stop.

What, I can't satirically quip about the use of pronouns on the most liked tweet of all time?

Serious faces only in this thread?

Ah I'm sorry man, it's what we in the biz call hacky at this point lol. I see edgelord open mic'rs do that shit way too much.

This just became the most "liked" Tweet ever made. A show of class from the former President.

Not the most popular one. Half of them are illegal likes and if there were a dislike button it would be in the negative.

Uh oh, Frog People are on tilt because a non-retard tweeted something nice.

Goes against their continued passion for mindlessly supporting a retard who tweets stupid shit non-stop.

Parisians are jerks in general

I'll just see myself out of here

rodney2.jpg

What a weird correlation.
Not really, cause we know what Obama meant.

Obama was often upset that Americans would not gladly say yes to him bringing over thousands more of his Islamic refugees.

Remember his "widows and orphans" quote? He said we were scared of widows and orphans.

His tweet was repeating that famous quote of his.

If it's ok to hold people's beliefs against them then religion is fair game.

Ah I'm sorry man, it's what we in the biz call hacky at this point lol. I see edgelord open mic'rs do that shit way too much.

Jeeze man, for a guy who equates jello shots with a person's willingness to eat assholes, you sure do have high standard for poltical satirical comments from people who are not in the "biz"

so divisive he easily was elected twice and left office with an approval rating in the mid 50s? he divided the country because the haters were blind with rage and never got over his presidency.

George W. Bush was elected twice as well what's your point ? When the opposition/competition is all on the same side what difference does it make ? and a 50 percent approval rating is basically the country divided right in half even though Obama had approval ratings of 40% or less really it was more like 10%. He conned his way into the first presidency against Mccain and won the second rigged election against Mitt Romney all with the help of fake news behind him conning the American public right there with him.

This just became the most "liked" Tweet ever made. A show of class from the former President.

Great pic, great tweet. He's absolutely right about little kids liking or playing with other kids. They don't give a shit what color or religion each other are.

It's only as they get older that things can get bad.

Right on time - as predictable as it gets from the community disorganizer. Never let a crisis go to waste

He must be loving his handy work. Ongoing rioting and protesting going on 3 years straight. Race based murders all over the country, dead cops and this charlatan gets to skate on by. Truly sickening

Anyway, Obama can play that game while his liberal followers like Newsweek magazine do this:

racist-baby.jpg

Why's it gotta be all about race bro? It wasnt that serious!

Race based murders and dead cops all over the place?

Calm down, Nancy.....

Jeeze man, for a guy who equates jello shots with a person's willingness to eat assholes, you sure do have high standard for poltical satirical comments from people who are not in the "biz"
tumblr_m0bj0mevow1qzu0i8o1_500.gif

Also....

THAT JOKE IS TRUE LYFE. Honestly that and my new carrying a suicide note so when I overdose people won't think I'm bad at doing cocaine jokes are some of my best bits.

Not really, cause we know what Obama meant.

Obama was often upset that Americans would not gladly say yes to him bringing over thousands more of his Islamic refugees.

Remember his "widows and orphans" quote? He said we were scared of widows and orphans.

His tweet was repeating that famous quote of his.

The famous quote was about how we weren't born with hate in our heart and was from Mandela. Still a weird correlation bro.

Back