Obama sends out the most popular Tweet in history

bZsiaZV.jpg

Barry, we need to talk.

You have a collection of racist tweets from strangers saved? That just seems odd to me. What is the point that you're making, that if you search the internet you can find ignorant tweets? I mean, we could make a larger collection in a few hours in the War Room.

For example, didn't you also post a picture of a car grinding up people after the white supremacist ran over that woman?

You have a collection of racist tweets from strangers saved? That just seems odd to me
Nice to see you are focused on the real issues.

idn't you also post a picture of a car grinding up people after the white supremacist ran over that woman?
It was a gif from the Walking Dead. I guess it's hard to tell the difference between zombies and leftists.

Are you the one who reported me?

Last edited:
Even at the one thing Trump is good at, Obama still beats him.

Right on time - as predictable as it gets from the community disorganizer. Never let a crisis go to waste

He must be loving his handy work. Ongoing rioting and protesting going on 3 years straight. Race based murders all over the country, dead cops and this charlatan gets to skate on by. Truly sickening

Anyway, Obama can play that game while his liberal followers like Newsweek magazine do this:

racist-baby.jpg

Why's it gotta be all about race bro? It wasnt that serious!

Honest to god. I listened to conservatives bitch about how Obama blamed everything on Bush and now somehow everything is Obama's fault. Hillary lost and I'm over it. Trump won, own it.

Infants shows "racial bias" as early as 3 months old but why let science, biology, and hundreds of thousands of years of evolution get in the way of your vapid slogans and ideology which is detached from reality. It sounds pretty and thats all that matters.

https://phys.org/news/2017-04-infants-racial-bias-members.html
I've read most of those studies. I am not sure where the studies show that the infants had a predisposition to hate other races as opposed to a predisposition to prefer people with similar characteristics. Can you point to where they talked about hating others?

This is a well-meaning but pretty stupid quote. You're going to meet literally thousands of people in your life, and you're going to make snap judgements about a vast majority of them, because judging each by the content of his or her character would take more years than you have on the planet.

His point was to withhold judging anybody until you know their character rather than making snap-judgments based on their race.

Back