Obama sends out the most popular Tweet in history

nac386

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This just became the most "liked" Tweet ever made. A show of class from the former President.

cringy populism from obama? go on!

cringy populism from obama? go on!
The fact that you consider a quote from Nelson Mandela's "Long Walk to Freedom" to be "cringy populism" is telling, especially given the content of this quote.

I made the same point when I was 7. If only Twitter was around...

Just the picture? Nice picture. Looks like 3 of tiger woods grandparents at a daycare.

I hated Islam from the first nanosecond I heard about it

checkmate dumbass lol

Some classy responses so far.

The fact that you consider a quote from Nelson Mandela's "Long Walk to Freedom" to be "cringy populism" is telling, especially given the content of this quote.

scoring cheap political points is always cringy populism, regardless of whose quote it is.

and nelson Mandela was a terrorist

Too bad this horrible country is far too racist to ever elect a guy like that to be President

Applauds his controller...

soros1_0.jpg

His???

HIS!?!?

Why is he affiriming his patriarchal supremacy with the use of blatantly intolerant pronouns?

that's funny because he's the real reason why this country is so divided that little fucking lying turd

I hated Islam from the first nanosecond I heard about it

checkmate dumbass lol
People have stronger evidence to hate Christians now. Especially after this weekend. Christians are violent protesters, right?

Sweet #Dubbs btw.

From the former president and divider in chief.

This just became the most "liked" Tweet ever made. A show of class from the former President.

You don't have to worry about the little kids. They're cute.
But then some of them grow up and later, model themselves after the prophet Mohammed and follow Islam

Back