Obama sends out the most popular Tweet in history

Race based murders and dead cops all over the place?

Calm down, Nancy.....

I simply don't have the time to go through all of the murders/assaults that have been perpetrated by a certain group against whites with the expressed intent that it was done in retaliation for Trayvon and Mike Brown.

Ill just leave one: double murderer is convicted of killing two whites and says he did it for Mike Brown and "Black Lives Matter", hands up dont shoot and the whole

Not one Democrat politician has to denounce BLM - in fact they are all expected to cave to their demands. We are supposed to "listen" to them and soul search.

Leaders can spotted at the White House, on late night comedy shows, on MTV, BET, award shows, etc.

I'm expected to believe this stuff started in Charlottesville. AFter 2 years of the "youths" burning down cities and assaulting and murdering innocents?

That was the utopia Obama and his supporters are purporting now?

You all were just rioting going on 2 years straight, I thought everything under obama was good?

You and your ilk are so unbelievably delusional. Lay off the conservative talk radio and join the rest of us here in reality. The reality where Obama was an extremely even tempered centrist.

giphy.gif

Of course no one is born full of hate, but with life experience you can potentially get there. And will Obama ever address the hatred in Islamic scripture which is the single biggest reason for Islamic extremism? Of course not. But he mentioned "religion"...

I get that you're a 19 year old edge lord 4Chan poster that probably thinks white people need an ethno state. But again, here in reality, Obama was very centrist and is acknowledged as such by virtually everyone not in the trolling/right wing radio business.

uscandidates2008.png

I simply don't have the time to go through all of the murders/assaults that have been perpetrated by a certain group against whites with the expressed intent that it was done in retaliation for Trayvon and Mike Brown.

Ill just leave one: double murderer is convicted of killing two whites and says he did it for Mike Brown and "Black Lives Matter", hands up dont shoot and the whole

Not one Democrat politician has to denounce BLM - in fact they are all expected to cave to their demands. We are supposed to "listen" to them and sould search.

Leaders were spotted at the White House, on late night comedy shows, on MTV, BET, award shows, etc.

I'm expected to believe this stuff started in Charlottesville. AFter 2 years of the "youths" burning down cities and assaulting and murdering innocents?

There it is, it's all equal now. White supremacists have not been murdering people since the mid 50s, right? Emmit Till was the end of racial murders, no?

People have stronger evidence to hate Christians now. Especially after this weekend. Christians are violent protesters, right?

Sweet #Dubbs btw.
The guys from the alt right were loving their neighbours? Not distinguishing between Jew and Gentile?

Not Christians, mate.

I get that you're a 19 year old edge lord 4Chan poster that probably thinks white people need an ethno state. But again, here in reality, Obama was very centrist and is acknowledged as such by virtually everyone not in the trolling/right wing radio business.

uscandidates2008.png

That's a cute picture did your mommy buy you some crayolas ?

Not born but infants instinctively trust people who are the same color as their parents or look similar, and are more distrustful of races that don't look like their parents

Tribalism is natural, though bad

Not trying to argue for racism, but kids as young as that picture are already racist so the "racism wouldn't exist if we stopped teaching it" argument is nonsense

<WellThere>

Can't refute what the poster said so you resort to the same tired cliche bullshit.

So what are you doing here are you refuting anything ? or are you doing the same damn thing you're complaining about ? See this is why I don't bother arguing with stupid liberals

I hated Islam from the first nanosecond I heard about it

checkmate dumbass lol
If you didn't mean this ironically, it's dumbfuck post of the year.

Judging others on the pigment of their skin is ridiculous. It is how you act and what you contribute to society that counts. Having lighter or darker skin doesn't make you superior or inferior to others. It's not an accomplishment. Have respect for everyone around you and treat others the way you want to be treated.

Judge a man by the content of his character, not by the color of his skin.

funny that the most retweeted response: "Race race race. It's all you talk about. You Divided the country and still you tweet charlatan BS. Congrats."

Brobama is still the better president, despite not being in office

You don't have to worry about the little kids. They're cute.
But then some of them grow up and later, model themselves after the prophet Mohammed and follow Islam
You have to be one of the biggest pretend religious idiots I have seen. The Sean Hannity of the religious right.

Not born but infants instinctively trust people who are the same color as their parents or look similar, and are more distrustful of races that don't look like their parents

Tribalism is natural, though bad

Not trying to argue for racism, but kids as young as that picture are already racist so the "racism wouldn't exist if we stopped teaching it" argument is nonsense

I don't see how anyone can say tribalism is bad, since it serves a purpose in evolution. It 'can be' bad, or elements of it can be, but it in of itself is not good or bad.

I want to like that Tweet, but we actually have observed a scientific truth that infants are more likely to recede from or dislike faces of people from other races, so I'm not 100% certain it's correct.

I think we may have some evolutionary mechanisms built into our biology that we have to overcome. That's what separates us from the animals. We aren't slaves to instinct.

Back