NY Giants are predicted to be the 2017 Super Bowl Winners

There defense was the #1 last year and this year it looks like they have gotten better. There is 1 thing more important than offense in the NFL and thats defense. NYG are just cream of the crop. If any of you guys have a farm with pigs and goats and more farm animals vote for the NYG winning the Superbowl.

NY Giants are predicted to be the 2017 Super Bowl winners

And after tonight's performance?

giphy.gif

we-love-hip-hop-is-going-strong-50-cent-even-gave

Its so fucking ridiculous how often we hear about the NYG. They are the most overrated team in the league.

As a big time NY Giants fan this is nothing short of heart warming and exciting news. With all due respect to the Patriots, they are a great team but their QB is aging and their defense can't hang with the Giants. Our defense is the best in the league. We've added WR depth and we still have one of the best and most clutch QB in the league in Manning. I have them, Patriots and Falcons as the top three teams to win the Superbowl.

Source:
https://www.predictious.com/sports/super-bowl-winner-2017/new-york-giants

Dallas fans can keep dream, their boy Elliot is out for 6 games.
New York Giants play in New Jersey. They share a field with a team that has a NY name but also plays in Jersey lol.

They are not winning anywhere. They are not winning on the field or off the field. Haha

Its so fucking ridiculous how often we hear about the NYG. They are the most overrated team in the league.

Overrated? We have won 2 superbowls in the last 10 years, how many have the Raiders won? we also have won 4 overall, how many have the raiders won? Now tell me who is overrated?

Overrated? We have won 2 superbowls in the last 10 years, how many have the Raiders won? we also have won 4 overall, how many have the raiders won? Now tell me who is overrated?
What position do you play?

Guess what? It was 5 years ago and there are barely any players left from it, not to mention the coaching staff.

What they did 5 years ago is completely fucking irrelevant to what caliber team they are now. They are barely mediocre and have zero business being mentioned with Super Bowl predictions by anyone other than delusional fanboys like yourself.

Giants are done. They should try to move on from Eli after the year and rebuild.

What position do you play?

Guess what? It was 5 years ago and there are barely any players left from it, not to mention the coaching staff.

What they did 5 years ago is completely fucking irrelevant to what caliber team they are now. They are barely mediocre and have zero business being mentioned with Super Bowl predictions by anyone other than delusional fanboys like yourself.

They had the 2nd best Defense last year and it looks great this year as well. They just need their offense to get going and beckham back. We cant talk about Raiders though since they have never done anything worthwhile.

I play quarterback playa, you?

Lol if ts is actually eli derp himself thread makes sense

They had the 2nd best Defense last year and it looks great this year as well. They just need their offense to get going and beckham back. We cant talk about Raiders though since they have never done anything worthwhile.

I play quarterback playa, you?
Defense looked amazing as Zeke treated them like his girlfriend huh?

If your entire team depends on one receiver your team isnt very good. Thats a fact Jack.

See ya Dec 3. That retard QB better have his chin strap on real tight.

Defense looked amazing as Zeke treated them like his girlfriend huh?

If your entire team depends on one receiver your team isnt very good. Thats a fact Jack.

See ya Dec 3. That retard QB better have his chin strap on real tight.

Oh trust me that chin is going to be tight like a motherfucker. He is going to use that jock strap but instead that shit would be glued to his chin. Then him and beckham are going to show your so called "team" how to be winners. And watch our defense not allow more than 10 points to your dreadful riders.

Oh trust me that chin is going to be tight like a motherfucker. He is going to use that jock strap but instead that shit would be glued to his chin. Then him and beckham are going to show your so called "team" how to be winners. And watch our defense not allow more than 10 points to your dreadful riders.
You know your argument is shit when all you can do is deflect to a different team.

The Giants from 2012 are completely and entirely irrelevant to the Giants of 2017. Good luck doing anything with a terrible o-line and a non-existent run game. How many games in a row they havent even scored 20 points?

Gross...

Though, anything is better than the Steelers or Cowboys or Seahawks winning the SB... I guess.

Also, I hope Odell fights the kicking net again and the net wins via Hendo on Bisping style KO.

Back