NY Giants are predicted to be the 2017 Super Bowl Winners

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As a big time NY Giants fan this is nothing short of heart warming and exciting news. With all due respect to the Patriots, they are a great team but their QB is aging and their defense can't hang with the Giants. Our defense is the best in the league. We've added WR depth and we still have one of the best and most clutch QB in the league in Manning. I have them, Patriots and Falcons as the top three teams to win the Superbowl.

Source:
https://www.predictious.com/sports/super-bowl-winner-2017/new-york-giants

Dallas fans can keep dream, their boy Elliot is out for 6 games.

sports bar is a couple of forums over.

Elliot being out is the only reason they're picking the Giants. What's funny is, put me in the backfield with that O line and I'm breaking records. Dallas will be fine.

Clickbaiting, site spamming troll needs to be banned.

Clickbaiting, site spamming troll needs to be banned.

WTF you mean by site spamming? I give one flying fuck about that site. I am just pointing out they have the Giants as the 2017 winners.

who cares really, even if they win you win nothing, your attachment to the idolized sports team is pointless

aaa.gif

Troll thread should be dumped.

If Down Syndrome Eli can actually play without drooling all over himself, they have a legit shot. Scary defense, and potentially scary passing game. No running gane to speak of, but, meh

If Eli can figure out how to not choke on his own tongue, the shy is the limit for the Giants

That said they completely embarrassed themselves against GB last yoffs LMFAO

Back