NY Giants are predicted to be the 2017 Super Bowl Winners

Still unbelievable how badly they handled this. We were 1-6 going into the trade deadline and there was plenty of interest from Jacksonville. They could've done the right thing by Eli and probably gotten a solid draft pick for him. Now the writing is on the wall for him next year (Him getting released) and no one will bother wasting a pick on him.
This is one of the worst treatments Ive seen by an NFL team.

I think Eli is hilariously overrated but he has been as reliable as it gets for that team, gotten them two rings and on the map. Its a shame to see this is how its likely going to end.

Last edited:
He was really banged up that year and needed rest. Brock was looking decent and that teams defense was legendary.

We got super fortunate that year because that's the first team I've ever seen win a super bowl without an offense
So you missed the '00 Ravens then? That team went 6 straight games without an offensive TD at one point. Lol.

Last edited:
This is one of the worst treatments Ive seen by an NFL team.

I think Eli is hilariously overrated but he has been as reliable as it gets for that team, gotten them two rings and on the map. Its a shame to see this is how its likely going to end.
I don't know how overrated he is. Do people actually think he's a great QB? He's just dependable with the ability to step up in big game situations. Only people I see saying he's great are the trolls who pretend he's better than his brother. I see way more people acting like his shitty years (which are really shitty) pretending that's the 'real Eli'. Giants taking his toughness/durability for granted will undoubtedly fuck them when that shit O-Line gets Geno and whoever Webb is injured in the first 3 quarters this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's just dependable with the ability to step up in big game situations. .
I'd say that's the summation of a great qb is the post-montana/elway/marino era

flacco-ravens.jpg

Rumor is Ben is gone on Monday.

NFL memes had a pic of Eli walking around the locker room with a giant trashbag and the caption read:
"Eli Manning leading Ben McAdoo out of the locker room after he was fired"

Back