NY Giants are predicted to be the 2017 Super Bowl Winners

Season's not a dud yet. If G-men beat Philly Sunday, they're both 1-2 and there's a good chance Skins and Domestic Abuse Running Back Team end up 1-2 as well.

Shit division is still a tossup

The Giants are awful. I'm a Browns fan so I know bad football when I see it.

mj-laughing.gif

I predict this thread gets bumped 16 times this year.

0-4 Chargers vs 0-4 Giants next week

One of these two teams will finally get a win !

Should tank the rest of the season to get a top QB prospect to replace Canning once and for all

Should tank the rest of the season to get a top QB prospect to replace Canning once and for all

Manning is presently one of the highest rated QB's in the league. He is the least of that teams problems.

wUeXweh.jpg

Not looking good for the 2017 superbowl champs...

Manning is presently one of the highest rated QB's in the league. He is the least of that teams problems.

wUeXweh.jpg
Im not even on the Eli bashing train, he obviously has a dogshit O-Line but realistically he has like a year or so left.

The season is already lost and new franchise QB would set the Giants up for the next 10+ years. May as well strike while they have the chance.

Im not even on the Eli bashing train, he obviously has a dogshit O-Line but realistically he has like a year or so left.

The season is already lost and new franchise QB would set the Giants up for the next 10+ years. May as well strike while they have the chance.

You must be talking about Davis Webb.

Its really not on the window licker right now. He cant block for himself and run the ball.
It’s definitely not. The D is getting a lot of heat too but they are on the field too long. They are playing well when fresh.

The Giants best player now has a broken fibula.

This thread is hilarious.

Back