NRA Snowflakes Will Cry Warmer Tears This Summer.

Foolish for anyone to destroy items they purchased because of a companies stance. I may not watch football or support them now but I would not burn or destroy the jerseys that I own. Same thing here I owned a Yeti I would not destroy it.
Well you are non deplorable, people destroying their coffee makes because Hannity told them to was even dumber than kids eating tide pods.

Esky wannabes...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/24/us/yeti-coolers-nra-explode-trnd/index.html

The NRA and their lil snowflake members are butthurt at Yeti™ coolers because they are a free-market capitalist company and they've decided to end a discount program that gave poor rednecks the chance to own an elite cooler at a deal price.

Butthurt snowflake rednecks have started blowing up their Yeti™ coolers in violent protest.

Do you own a Yeti™ cooler? Will you destroy it? Are you a redneck? A snowflake?
You have the audacity to call anyone else "butthurt snowflakes" in this tirade? They don't want their shitty coolers anymore, big deal. YOU are the one crying and name calling perfect strangers and deciding it's newsworthy that people don't want their yeti coolers. The company already caved, so you just went on this emotional tirade for nothing.

Virtue signaling cunts.....What kind of fucking idiots will destroy them? I would just continue use them or sell them.

Reminds of the right wing pussies who burned their jerseys.

and these are the same people who call Liberals, pussies...LMFAO.

Last edited:
You have the audacity to call anyone else "butthurt snowflakes" in this tirade? They don't want their shitty coolers anymore, big deal. YOU are the one crying and name calling perfect strangers and deciding it's newsworthy that people don't want their yeti coolers.
I decided this was newsworthy by putting it on CNN, Fox News, and every other new network?

<{1-1}>

Fucking conservatives. Literally the biggest bunch of crybabies in all of history.

"Muh traditions!!"

--Every conservative ever

Eh I wouldn’t go down the cry baby rout if I was a liberal. Lmao how’s that Apu boycott working out for you btw?

I couldn't care less who Yeti is affiliated with, if I wanted one of their coolers, I would buy it. Fact is, most people, including myself, have no use for such coolers that are outrageously priced. Who the hell needs to keep beer cold more than 5 days with a cheaper cooler?

I couldn't care less who Yeti is affiliated with, if I wanted one of their coolers, I would buy it. Fact is, most people, including myself, have no use for such coolers that are outrageously priced. Who the hell needs to keep beer cold more than 5 days with a cheaper cooler?
People who go on longer trips than you do, apparently.

People who go on longer trips than you do, apparently.
Apparently their trips are to the middle of goddamn nowhere if you can't get another bag of ice. Now, fuck off boy. I'm not in the mood to mentally rape you this evening.

Real men use a cardboard box lined with a garbage bag with ice dumped in it.

One time on a business trip to Florida, I put my overtaxed beer into a hotel trash can and filled it up with ice. Besides it not having a lid, it worked well and did the trick.

Well you are non deplorable, people destroying their coffee makes because Hannity told them to was even dumber than kids eating tide pods.
I can’t agree with that, smashing the coffee makes was idiotic but eating tide pods is on a whole different level of idiocy. It is shame that people from either side or belief do these foolish things on an almost weekly basis. Temper tantrums are not the solution.

I'm not physically trying to stop them or anything like that. Just using free speech to tell them they should have more respect for freedom.

<Fedor23>

Right. And I'm saying your speech is stupid, and lacks consistency and principal.

That's dumb blowing something up you already paid for.

Right. And I'm saying your speech is stupid, and lacks consistency and principal.

It's not stupid.

I think yeti should continue to support the NRA and its members. They shouldn't cave in to the brainwashing.

What if I am?

<Baelish01>
giphy.gif

<23>

I believe this:

tumblr_napvy2hlHB1rvfjldo1_400.gif

Should look like this:

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_470.jpg

No need to disarm the population or brainwash people into thinking guns aren't cool.

No one is talking about disarming the population except for you. You brought that up, and then posted a quote by someone that doesn't say anything about disarming people. Remember that.

Guns don't need to be "cool" to be useful. They're tools. I don't need other people to think something I find useful is cool in order for it to be useful. The only attitude I care that people do have towards guns is respect. If that means making them "uncool" then whatever. I'm not in favor of a ban, very far from it, but I am in favor of society changing the perception such that immature idiots aren't shooting themselves or others trying to be cool on World Star.

It's not stupid.

I think yeti should continue to support the NRA and its members. They shouldn't cave in to the brainwashing.

Yeah, that's all you've been saying in the thread. You never once made the assertion that they're opposed to freedom because of this.

Now you're being dishonest about your stupid speech. It's a shame.

Back