NRA Snowflakes Will Cry Warmer Tears This Summer.

FacePunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/24/us/yeti-coolers-nra-explode-trnd/index.html

The NRA and their lil snowflake members are butthurt at Yeti™ coolers because they are a free-market capitalist company and they've decided to end a discount program that gave poor rednecks the chance to own an elite cooler at a deal price.

Butthurt snowflake rednecks have started blowing up their Yeti™ coolers in violent protest.

Do you own a Yeti™ cooler? Will you destroy it? Are you a redneck? A snowflake?

Are you a CanEhdian interloper living on the barren frozen wasteland of the arctic and you don't need a goddamn cooler, but your best friend is a yeti?

How will you keep your drinks cool this summer, Sherbros? I'm going to buy a couple of Yeti™ coolers.

Yeti™ coolers is worth $450 million. Lol.

Thanks for bringing these Yeti™ coolers to my attention just before what may be yet another record-hot™ summer due to global warming™ caused by climate change™. I will be in the market for a product that cools my beverages while being socially conscious™, and it sounds like a Yeti™ cooler might be just the thing I need.

Thanks for bringing these Yeti™ coolers to my attention just before what may be yet another record-hot™ summer due to global warming™ caused by climate change™. I will be in the market for a product that cools my beverages while being socially conscious™, and it sounds like a Yeti™ cooler might be just the thing I need.
<Goldie11>

Let me get this straight; These guys bought these expensive coolers and now they are destroying them in protest? lol

I think I too will be engaging in a purchase of a Yeti™ cooler before I take my vacation on Delta™ airlines to the hidden Bohemian Grove™ meeting. George Soros™ will bust a gut when he hears how much money™ my Yeti™ cooler saved me on chilling my Dr. Pepper™ beverages.

Fuck your wizardry, you son of a bitch!

Boom

Shut the thread down

The NRA and their lil snowflake members are butthurt at Yeti™ coolers because they are a free-market capitalist company and they've decided to end a discount program that gave poor rednecks the chance to own an elite cooler at a deal price.

Butthurt snowflake rednecks have started blowing up their Yeti™ coolers in violent protest.

Are you a CanEhdian interloper living on the barren frozen wasteland of the arctic and you don't need a goddamn cooler, but your best friend is a yeti?

How will you keep your drinks cool this summer, Sherbros? I'm going to buy a couple of Yeti™ coolers.

Yeti already caved, dumbass.

Fucking conservatives. Literally the biggest bunch of crybabies in all of history.

"Muh traditions!!"

--Every conservative ever

Good thing I live in the USA where temperatures are nowhere near record levels.

The only one that sounds butthurt is you. Where did the redneck touch you? Show us on this doll.

Fucking conservatives. Literally the biggest bunch of crybabies in all of history.

"Muh traditions!!"

--Every conservative ever

Damn this reminds me of Amy Schumer bitching about fatties.

<Fedor23>

They can do what they want, same as me. I will not buy anything Yeti going forward. Ever. Already took Dick's off the list and I drop a solid couple/few grand there annually between ammo and sports gear for my kids and such since it's convenient to me. After their move with the ARs, I've informed the family that not one dollar is ever to be spent at Dick's again. And I've been spending there for a decade. Soccer, baseball and tennis yourselves up elsewhere, thank you. I'm just one guy, but I do what I can to help.

Good thing I live in the USA where temperatures are nowhere near record levels.

The only one that sounds butthurt is you. Where did the redneck touch you? Show us on this doll.

Damn this reminds me of Amy Schumer bitching about fatties.
Your new account sucks shit little buddy.

Back