NRA Snowflakes Will Cry Warmer Tears This Summer.

He is perfectly clear in the full quote. He was talking about changing the attitude of kids in DC who thought guns were cool and hip. He was combating thug life culture, trying to change the attitude that makes kids think that's cool, which is basically Ripwarrior's favorite thing to rant about.

Maybe Ripwarrior was Eric Holder.

<Prem973>

You're badly triggered at the moment.

"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people"

He meant adults too.

"He later added, "We have to be repetitive about this. It’s not enough to have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it Monday. We need to do this every day of the week, and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

Once again that means everyone.

<Prem973>

You're badly triggered at the moment.

"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people"

He meant adults too.

"He later added, "We have to be repetitive about this. It’s not enough to have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it Monday. We need to do this every day of the week, and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

Once again that means everyone.

Context.

He's talking about inner city gun violence. You know, adults are in gangs too.

I We literally can't lose !

sjc.jpg

@nac386 give it up. Context eludes him. He's clearly a fan of the "No Lackin" challenge and doesn't think the perception of gun violence in the inner city needs to be addressed.

If they did they would understand the importance of a well armed population.

So they have to give you discounts for you to be well armed? People need to give you money in order for them to understand the importance of a well armed population? Gtfo, you're being authoratarian because of hurt feelings.

We need to do this every day of the week, and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

I am getting this impression that you don't understand what context is.

You see, when somebody says "people" we rely on context to tell us who those people are. The people he's talking about are gang members in DC.

Context.

He's talking about inner city gun violence. You know, adults are in gangs too.

He's talking about everyone everywhere. It's having an effect. Look at the gun threads. All the terribly brainwashed people come in and start trying to make people think differently about guns. They try to make it look like guns aren't cool and that it's a good idea if they're banned.

You even said that the "future is not gun handling" if I recall correctly.

The hilarity will be when Yetti goes tits over tea kettle from all these new cooler companies that are a fraction of the price, and just as good a product
You can't sell roto-molded coolers that are comparable to Yeti™ for "a fraction of the price". Yeti™ is elite. The coolers that are as good in performance are also expensive as fuck.

Yeti™ is worth $450 million. Yeti™ is in Sportsman's Warehouse and Cabela's. Yeti™ will be just fine.

I am getting this impression that you don't understand what context is.

You see, when somebody says "people" we rely on context to tell us who those people are. The people he's talking about are gang members in DC.

He said

He's clearly talking about everyone. Of course he wants to brainwash the youth. Get em while they're young so when they grow up they won't care if guns are banned.

@nac386 give it up. Context eludes him. He's clearly a fan of the "No Lackin" challenge and doesn't think the perception of gun violence in the inner city needs to be addressed.

He's from the meme generation.

So they have to give you discounts for you to be well armed? People need to give you money in order for them to understand the importance of a well armed population? Gtfo, you're being authoratarian because of hurt feelings.

I'm not physically trying to stop them or anything like that. Just using free speech to tell them they should have more respect for freedom.

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Context like irony and nuance is something that Conservatards can't or won't comprehend or acknowledge.

<23>

I believe this:

tumblr_napvy2hlHB1rvfjldo1_400.gif

Should look like this:

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_470.jpg

No need to disarm the population or brainwash people into thinking guns aren't cool.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/yeti-nra-business-ties/

Seems very likely that the NRA is lying to drum up outrage. Successfully, it would seem.
Snopes left out the latest email by the NRA that went into detail about their orders being cancelled and that Yeti would no longer sell any products to NRA for auctioning them off

<{cruzshake}>

NRA members being too salty about a company exercising their right to give discounts to who they choose =/= "we're coming fer yer gunz!"

Jesus Christ. Just work harder and buy a Yeti at full price. Bootstraps, motherfuckers. Bootstraps.
Lol do you think this is about the discount? Be honest

Foolish for anyone to destroy items they purchased because of a companies stance. I may not watch football or support them now but I would not burn or destroy the jerseys that I own. Same thing here I owned a Yeti I would not destroy it.

Back