NRA Snowflakes Will Cry Warmer Tears This Summer.

Panda+kill+panda+kill_f3d491_5120815.gif

This incident goes to show why it's stupid for companies to try and make political statements. You piss off half your customers with your political stance, and then if you cave in, you piss off the other half.

I don't own a Yeti cooler, and if I did I certainly wouldn't destroy it. I'm guessing most war room types haven't heard of the company prior to this. And yet everyone is pissed off at them regardless of political outlook.

<{cruzshake}>

NRA members being too salty about a company exercising their right to give discounts to who they choose =/= "we're coming fer yer gunz!"

Jesus Christ. Just work harder and buy a Yeti at full price. Bootstraps, motherfuckers. Bootstraps.

Yeti should have more respect for freedom.

Usual suspect thread jam packed full of progressives begging for tyranny.

Holder-brainwash-e1357853885112.jpg

giphy.gif

Here is the full quote so that everybody understands the context instead of just reading a meme like a zombie. Eric Holder was talking about kids in DC who were carrying guns and joining gangs because they thought it was cool.

But don't let context get in the way of a meme.

"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that’s not cool, that it’s not acceptable, it’s not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes," Holder said. He later added, "We have to be repetitive about this. It’s not enough to have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it Monday. We need to do this every day of the week, and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

The hilarious thing is that this is something that RIPwarrior says constantly. Eric Holder sounds exactly like RIPwarrior in the meme that RIPwarrior uses against Eric Holder. Lol.

Here is the full quote so that everybody understands the context instead of just reading a meme like a zombie. Eric Holder was talking about kids in DC who were carrying guns and joining gangs because they thought it was cool.

"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that’s not cool, that it’s not acceptable, it’s not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes," Holder said. He later added, "We have to be repetitive about this. It’s not enough to have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it Monday. We need to do this every day of the week, and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."
Context?

tenor.gif

When have liberal boycotts involved themselves ruining products they already spent money on? From Keurig to Freedom Toast, this seems to be a conservative thing.

A sensible person just stops buying from those companies instead of throwing their money away by destroying their purchases.
Who the hell destroys french toast?

Yeti should have more respect for freedom.

Looks like they have respect for it, seeing as how they’re exercising their freedom. Seems like you’re the one who has the problem with liberties.

Are you a CanEhdian interloper living on the barren frozen wasteland of the arctic and you don't need a goddamn cooler, but your best friend is a yeti?
Yes.

This incident goes to show why it's stupid for companies to try and make political statements. You piss off half your customers with your political stance, and then if you cave in, you piss off the other half.

I don't own a Yeti cooler, and if I did I certainly wouldn't destroy it. I'm guessing most war room types haven't heard of the company prior to this. And yet everyone is pissed off at them regardless of political outlook.
This incident goes to show why redneck conservatives are stupid

<{Heymansnicker}>

This type of rhetoric is brought up every time there's gun violence.

He was talking about everybody not just young people. It seems to be working, I mean look at the way all these progressives act in these gun threads. They act exactly like they're brainwashed.

The hilarious thing is that this is something that RIPwarrior says constantly. Eric Holder sounds exactly like RIPwarrior in the meme that RIPwarrior uses against Eric Holder. Lol.

RIPWarrior was a sane and rational person that never conjured up pitiful lies and never reported a single person. He never resorted to cheap tactics.

Progressives on the other hand...

This type of rhetoric is brought up every time there's gun violence.

He was talking about everybody not just young people. It seems to be working, I mean look at all the way all these progressives act in these gun threads. They act exactly they're brainwashed.

RIPWarrior was a sane and rational person that never conjured up pitiful lies and never reported a single person. He never resorted to cheap tactics.

Progressives on the other hand...

He is perfectly clear in the full quote. He was talking about changing the attitude of kids in DC who thought guns were cool and hip. He was combating thug life culture by trying to change the attitude that carrying guns was cool. Thug culture is basically Ripwarrior's favorite thing to rant about.

Maybe Ripwarrior was Eric Holder.

Looks like they have respect for it, seeing as how they’re exercising their freedom. Seems like you’re the one who has the problem with liberties.

If they did they would understand the importance of a well armed population.

Fucking conservatives. Literally the biggest bunch of crybabies in all of history.

"Muh traditions!!"

--Every conservative ever

Significantly better than needing a safe space for being misgendered or from a microaggression. Liberals are tough ones.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/24/us/yeti-coolers-nra-explode-trnd/index.html

The NRA and their lil snowflake members are butthurt at Yeti™ coolers because they are a free-market capitalist company and they've decided to end a discount program that gave poor rednecks the chance to own an elite cooler at a deal price.

Butthurt snowflake rednecks have started blowing up their Yeti™ coolers in violent protest.

Do you own a Yeti™ cooler? Will you destroy it? Are you a redneck? A snowflake?

Are you a CanEhdian interloper living on the barren frozen wasteland of the arctic and you don't need a goddamn cooler, but your best friend is a yeti?

How will you keep your drinks cool this summer, Sherbros? I'm going to buy a couple of Yeti™ coolers.

Yeti™ coolers is worth $450 million. Lol.
The hilarity will be when Yetti goes tits over tea kettle from all these new cooler companies that are a fraction of the price, and just as good a product

Back