Now that this sub forum is about to close, any last words?

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

That shit will never get old.

This win is so sweet because it is ironic as fuck. It's like the most perfect and well deserved example of bad karma. The dude put so much effort into humilliating Floyd, made so much fun of Floyd's size, age and lack of power, and at the end of the day, Floyd was the Conor Mcgregor of that fight. He was the strongest, the most aggressive, the most powerful. He was everything all uneducated MMA fans thought Conor would be. How fucking sweet is that?

Conor fans aren't the ones vomitting a million excuses as to why it took Mayweda 10 rounds. You haters are so shook.

Now we need excuse for a retired 40 years old boxer with no power who stopped the 2 time champion?
Lol.

Why would Conor go the distance if, according to you, you need many years of experience to deal with the sweet science of a Floyd Mayweather? You dismiss size and age as an advantage, so what other possible advantage could Conor have that would stop such an outstanding boxer to KO or TKO him?

You gotta make up your mind, man. Is boxing the sweet science or not? Because if someone can just jump right into a boxing ring with the best ever and not be finished, like you predicted, this science is not that sweet, is it?

Do you read! I have already explained this to another poster in this thread. It is like you do not read, but keep on saying the same things over and over again!

It was a farce that made the McUFC lots of money, but it also made it look stupid af.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HARD WORK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

EDIT: oh it's still here

Mystic UL was correct.

And that all these threads get transferred to the wasteland
So i can come back and show everyone how dumb they were

Do you read! I have already explained this to another poster in this thread. It is like you do not read, but keep on saying the same things over and over again!

The sweet science, brah. So it's not that sweet? Not sweet enough to finish a novice?

The sweet science, brah. So it's not that sweet? Not sweet enough to finish a novice?

Don't pretend you know what you are talking about. The only reason why you are on this board is your creepy obsession with conor. Just line the other weirdos that joined a few months ago.

No one takes you seriously!

Well, mysticmac got a woopin from a 40 year old boxer with weak hands. After all the trash talk he couldn't back it up. Gamblers all over the world made money on the back of retards betting for a Ko in the first 3. Humiliation! Got carried for 8 rounds and beaten like a sack of shit. @Marc A where's the list of macgobber fans bro? Anyway that's my opinion. What's your take on the whole show?
Says the guy who's only access to the internet is at MCdonalds. Conor is Combat Hero.

I'm generally happy that Floyd got his 50-0 and retired on top. Conor should be happy as well with his payday and the best result he honestly could've hoped to have. Floyd definitely protected Conor's career and health in that fight. And of course, as per these things, a bunch of bizarre and foolish people exposed themselves and got embarrassed.

Yes...please keep it open for over obnoxious Conor fans to discuss things they wish to talk about like his dreamy eyes and weigh in erections

Back