Now that this sub forum is about to close, any last words?

And I answered that clearly. Can you not read? I thought Floyd would be defensive and frustrate Conor. No one expected Floyd to come out the way he did. I said Floyd would take over and Conor will gass.

Simple really. Why is that so hard to understand?

So, you believe Conor was a c level boxer, even though he did not have the basics you would expect amuaters to have?

floyd said this days or weeks ago lol ... that was one of the reasons, why i watched this fight

floyd said this days or weeks ago lol ... that was one of the reasons, why i watched this fight

And I did not believe him, like many people. Hence the reason I said he would not knock Conor out. He surprised a lot of people how he thought.

And I answered that clearly. Can you not read? I thought Floyd would be defensive and frustrate Conor. No one expected Floyd to come out the way he did. I said Floyd would take over and Conor will gass.

Simple really. Why is that so hard to understand?

So, you believe Conor was a c level boxer, even though he did not have the basics you would expect amuaters to have?

If you thought Floyd would be defensive against a novice, you're clueless and have no business even commenting on boxing.

I fully expected Floyd to walk him down and stop him, as did most pro boxers.

4rq0qGB.jpg

tenor.gif

Pretty much what happened. No matter what pics of him smoking cigars and looking all swag, he got whoped by floyd, got a lot of cash and got gassed while floyd carried him on the fight.

the sub forum was fun.

The fight went almost exactly like I said it would. It ended by TKO in the 10th instead of the sixth, I predicted the sixth. Conor did better than boxers expected, just like I said he would, but was outclassed just like I said he would be. I predicted that Conor MIGHT come up with something original to the boxing world-- he did not.

People will believe any sort of crazy magical bullshit and our country is in serious danger if we ever get a similarly charismatic but unrealistic magical thinking president in office. Yes that is the sort of thing I think of when people lose their minds hero worshiping a human being like a god.

If you thought Floyd would be defensive against a novice, you're clueless and have no business even commenting on boxing.

I fully expected Floyd to walk him down and stop him, as did most pro boxers.

What the he'll are you talking about? Stop pretending that because you thought something, everyone else thinks the same. A lot of people were surprised about how Floyd fought.

Did you know he was going to go out there in the first 3 rounds and do nothing? I certainly know the Conor camp did not that, and even the commentators could not work out what he was doing.

I guess you knee all along round by round what he was going to Do!

The fight went almost exactly like I said it would. It ended by TKO in the 10th instead of the sixth, I predicted the sixth. Conor did better than boxers expected, just like I said he would, but was outclassed just like I said he would be. I predicted that Conor MIGHT come up with something original to the boxing world-- he did not.

People will believe any sort of crazy magical bullshit and our country is in serious danger if we ever get a similarly charismatic but unrealistic magical thinking president in office. Yes that is the sort of thing I think of when people lose their minds hero worshiping a human being like a god.

See, this is the thing. You saying Conor did better than expected is a no no in this forum. Once you say that, you are branded s Conor lover, nuthugger, delusional etc

They have absolutely nothing positive to say about Conor. Not because there is nothing positive, but the fact that they just cannot say it.

It is fake!

See, this is the thing. You saying Conor did better than expected is a no no in this forum. Once you say that, you are branded s Conor lover, nuthugger, delusional etc

They have absolutely nothing positive to say about Conor. Not because there is nothing positive, but the fact that they just cannot say it.

It is fake!

I agree. One poster wanted to debate me endlessly just because I gave Conor a little credit even though we agreed on the outcome. It seemed he could not compute that we were on the same side of the argument.

This forum did the unthinkable and made the heavies slightly tolerable for a short period of time. For that, it deserves a lot of credit.

I agree. One poster wanted to debate me endlessly just because I gave Conor a little credit even though we agreed on the outcome. It seemed he could not compute that we were on the same side of the argument.

This is the problem! You look at all the worst trolls and haters on here. A lot them joined a couple of months ago. So obviously only here to bash Conor.

But none if these so called boxing fans who who have been on here a while do not even question them. As long as they are bashing conor , then that is ok.

That is the kind of delusional hate we have on this board. I am just hoping that most of these trolls will vanish when they close this board, as they are only here for Conor, not for boxing or mma.

This is the problem! You look at all the worst trolls and haters on here. A lot them joined a couple of months ago. So obviously only here to bash Conor.

But none if these so called boxing fans who who have been on here a while do not even question them. As long as they are bashing conor , then that is ok.

That is the kind of delusional hate we have on this board. I am just hoping that most of these trolls will vanish when they close this board, as they are only here for Conor, not for boxing or mma.

I mean, if anyone was coming to this shitpile of a subforum expecting legitimate discussion, they probably got what they deserved.

I mean, if anyone was coming to this shitpile of a subforum expecting legitimate discussion, they probably got what they deserved.

Yeah, you will always get trolls and attention seekers, but the last couple of month's we have seen so many. And they get away with their b.s. because they are Conor.

It is sad!

Yeah, you will always get trolls and attention seekers, but the last couple of month's we have seen so many. And they get away with their b.s. because they are Conor.

It is sad!

A certain amount of it is just taunting one of the more intolerable fanbases in sport. When a sizable section of said fanbase makes so many asinine predictions, say unbelievably stupid shit, and just generally act like twats, well, there is going to shit talked afterwards.

A certain amount of it is just taunting one of the more intolerable fanbases in sport. When a sizable section of said fanbase makes so many asinine predictions, say unbelievably stupid shit, and just generally act like twats, well, there is going to shit talked afterwards.

Yeah, but creepy though. If i did not like someone, and I not going to spend my time signing up to a forum about them, and constantly bashing them day after day!

Why would you spent your time being obsessed with someone you hate?

Yeah, but creepy though. If i did not like someone, and I not going to spend my time signing up to a forum about them, and constantly bashing them day after day!

Why would you spent your time being obsessed with someone you hate?

Well, there are a lot of bizarre people out there.

What the he'll are you talking about? Stop pretending that because you thought something, everyone else thinks the same. A lot of people were surprised about how Floyd fought.

Did you know he was going to go out there in the first 3 rounds and do nothing? I certainly know the Conor camp did not that, and even the commentators could not work out what he was doing.

I guess you knee all along round by round what he was going to Do!

No boxing fans or fighters were surprised about Floyd walking down a novice and stopping him, no. That part was obvious. The only thing that surprised some people was Floyd carrying Conor, and being QUITE so basic and lackadaisical in his approach. He fought in the most carefree manner I've ever seen in his whole career. Even fights against scrubs when Floyd was a novice pro, he took more seriously than Conor. That was the part that surprised me, but him walking down and stopping Conor was beyond obvious.

Back