Now that this sub forum is about to close, any last words?

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Well, mysticmac got a woopin from a 40 year old boxer with weak hands. After all the trash talk he couldn't back it up. Gamblers all over the world made money on the back of retards betting for a Ko in the first 3. Humiliation! Got carried for 8 rounds and beaten like a sack of shit. @Marc A where's the list of macgobber fans bro? Anyway that's my opinion. What's your take on the whole show?

4rq0qGB.jpg

tenor.gif

Well, mysticmac got a woopin from a 40 year old boxer with weak hands. After all the trash talk he couldn't back it up. Gamblers all over the world made money on the back of retards betting for a Ko in the first 3. Humiliation! Got carried for 8 rounds and beaten like a sack of shit. @Marc A where's the list of macgobber fans bro? Anyway that's my opinion. What's your take on the whole show?
Well said , the Conor super fans are still
In shook , probably watching on YouTube how Randy edged out some fat boxer

20170906_104328.png

It was fun, Connie did well.
Now I'd like him in the near future to take on donkey and khabob.

Diaz 3? Who cares? I'm not on the majority of this opinion it seems here, and that's good for wme.

My take is that it was a very entertaining fight and that both fighters are absolutely elite athletes. I am a Conor fan but did not bet on the fight because the odds were not good enough. The fight went about as expected even though I was really hoping Conor could get the KO.

Anyways, the lead up was a lot of fun. Vegas was absolutely insane for the four days I was there. It was a hell of a time, and both the Conor fans and Mayweather fans in Vegas were great to hang around and party with (pretty much the exact opposite of this forum lol)... Hopefully this event will help the old boxing stiffs that are running the sport of boxing to pull the stick out of their ass and make boxing fun again.

There are several great lighter weight boxers, the HW boxing division is as compelling as it's been since the 90's (war Wilder), and there are tons of good matches to make in the UFC. Life is good for real fight fans.

well ... i thought he only could do round 7/8, but he did 9 rounds,so a bit better than expected. i know that he trained his ass off for 100 millions. the fight was fun, but nothing more.

DkZefqO.gif

Well said , the Conor super fans are still
In shook , probably watching on YouTube how Randy edged out some fat boxer
Conor fans aren't the ones vomitting a million excuses as to why it took Mayweda 10 rounds. You haters are so shook.

My take is that it was a very entertaining fight and that both fighters are absolutely elite athletes. I am a Conor fan but did not bet on the fight because the odds were not good enough. The fight went about as expected even though I was really hoping Conor could get the KO.

Anyways, the lead up was a lot of fun. Vegas was absolutely insane for the four days I was there. It was a hell of a time, and both the Conor fans and Mayweather fans in Vegas were great to hang around and party with (pretty much the exact opposite of this forum lol)... Hopefully this event will help the old boxing stiffs that are running the sport of boxing to pull the stick out of their ass and make boxing fun again.

There are several great lighter weight boxers, the HW boxing division is as compelling as it's been since the 90's (war Wilder), and there are tons of good matches to make in the UFC. Life is good for real fight fans.
Nice that you had fun man. All my Connie talk most of it is banter. I'm looking forward to watch him in the cage.

Conor fans aren't the ones vomitting a million excuses as to why it took Mayweda 10 rounds. You haters are so shook.

LOL

There shouldn't have been a finish at all. Mayweather is 40 years old with brittle hands, and he's never had a legit stoppage against anybody who was larger than a natural junior welterweight. Conor is the equivalent of a natural middleweight.

LOL

There shouldn't have been a finish at all. Mayweather is 40 years old with brittle hands, and he's never had a legit stoppage against anybody who was larger than a natural junior welterweight. Conor is the equivalent of a natural middleweight.
So many excuses.

Sorry No! Before you even put me in that camp! Read my posts.

I will be glad when this board is closed because that means a lot of haters who joined a few months ago will go with it.

No point sticking around if no one is talking about Conor!

It was fun, Connie did well.
Now I'd like him in the near future to take on donkey and khabob.

Diaz 3? Who cares? I'm not on the majority of this opinion it seems here, and that's good for wme.

Only interested in a Diaz and Conor fight if it is for the belt, and hopefully Diaz will win.

LOL

Fu*k sake! Stop talking as if Conor was an elite boxer or something! It's this kind of blind hate I will be happy to see that of!

Conor fan here.
<FookIsThatGuy>

My take before this sub forum disappears:

I knew it was almost impossible for him to win but I couldn´t help it and started to belive every time he opened his mouth. He made me belive it was possible. The fight brought me back to reality. You could see it coming from round 4. That familiar feeling. Just like in the Diaz fights. I enjoyed the experience though.

Final thoughts after the fight:

1. I enjoyed the press conferences a lot. (sue me)
2. The fight wasn´t that bad.
3. Floyd won me as a fan (he did in the press conferences.... yeahhhhhh, and even more after the fight)
4. I like Paulie´s effort. He´s adorable. "Relax, relax, I´m a fighter" ROTFL.

The next two may seem incompatible. In my opinioni, they aren´t.

5. I´m "proud/satisfied" with his performance and see no motive for mocking him (don´t get me wrong on this. Everytime you talk shit and then lose the mockery it´s normal, and I´m OK with that. He talked a lot of shit and didn´t back it up at all. The memes are necessary and usual)
6. I don´t care if conditioning is both sports. Conor has a huge cardio problem and he has to fix it. People less skilled and technical than him are going to run throw him in the later rounds if he doesn´t change something in that regard. Not sure if he will. He definately didn´t in the second Diaz fight, even though he won. My biggest concern is that I´m not sure if the recognize the problem as it is. If they sugar coat it and deny it... it´s going to be his downfall. If Ferguson, Lee, Khebap, Holloway, DIAZ... make it out of the first 3 rounds... I´m not sure Conor´s hand would get raised. Yes, I know, it´s a big if, but his endurance worries me more than any of his opponent's weapons.

7. Both Conor Mcnuggers and his haters are equally obnoxious. Fuck you both <3>

BONUS FOR THE LONG READ.

Have a nice day.

Fu*k sake! Stop talking as if Conor was an elite boxer or something! It's this kind of blind hate I will be happy to see that of!

...but it was perfectly reasonable to talk about how Conor was going KO Floyd before the fight, right?

Conor isn't an elite boxer, but he's a world class athlete who competes in a striking based combat sport.

Why would Mayweather be expected to quickly finish any trained fighter with a significant size advantage over him who's reputed to have a good chin?

...but it was perfectly reasonable to talk about how Conor was going KO Floyd before the fight, right?

Conor isn't an elite boxer, but he's a world class athlete who competes in a striking based combat sport.

Why would Mayweather be expected to quickly finish any trained fighter with a significant size advantage over him who's reputed to have a good chin?

Not everyone who is not a hater thought Conor was going to win. Seriously! Haters and lovers are as bad as eachother!

Because Conor is a world class athlete, and a good striker, you think that instantly means he should be a good boxer lol

Completely different sports!

You are clueless!

Not everyone who is not a hater thought Conor was going to win. Seriously! Haters and lovers are as bad as eachother!

Because Conor is a world class athlete, and a good striker, you think that instantly means he should be a good boxer lol

Completely different sports!

You are clueless!

No, I think that it means the expectation that he should have been finished quickly by a grossly undersized, light-hitting fighter is ridiculous, especially considering the fact that most of the people claiming that Floyd should have gotten the KO sooner were dismissing the possibility of him finishing Conor at all before the fight.

Back