Now that this sub forum is about to close, any last words?

Conor nut huggers, please stop sending me private messages asking me "don't be so mean to Conor".

Waaaaaaambulance.

Conor nut huggers, please stop sending me private messages asking me "don't be so mean to Conor".

Waaaaaaambulance.
<Waaah>
EYJ6KZT.jpg

Holy shit, you win the award for the most creative pictures. Hilarious man

No boxing fans or fighters were surprised about Floyd walking down a novice and stopping him, no. That part was obvious. The only thing that surprised some people was Floyd carrying Conor, and being QUITE so basic and lackadaisical in his approach. He fought in the most carefree manner I've ever seen in his whole career. Even fights against scrubs when Floyd was a novice pro, he took more seriously than Conor. That was the part that surprised me, but him walking down and stopping Conor was beyond obvious.

I do not think he carried the fight. He had to a just a few times in the fight, it is obvious to see why, as he has only fought boxers. Conor was doing well with the jab, which surprised slot of people, then Floyd started getting on the inside.

I do not believe he carried Conor for a second.

Guess we will have to agree to disagree

I can't wait for the Conor vs Nate forum

Last edited:
Conor fans aren't the ones vomitting a million excuses as to why it took Mayweda 10 rounds. You haters are so shook.

You know, as a wise person once said .
No matter how someone pronounces the words , it is still spelled the same way

Mayweather,

If you are going to pretend to be Irish Mcgregor at least add "eh" every other word for authenticity

=)

You know, as a wise person once said .
No matter how someone pronounces the words , it is still spelled the same way

Mayweather,

If you are going to pretend to be Irish Mcgregor at least add "eh" every other word for authenticity

=)
Nobody said that ever.

Some of the greatest writers of all time have used vernacular prose.

Just like i anticipated: The buildup was way more fun than the actual fight.

I insulted people who insulted me! Unlike a lot of people on here, I have no problem admitting I was wrong. Haters and nuthuggerd will never admit they are wrong because they are blinded by their hate or love for Conor.

You responded to a perfectly legit message with an insult. You have done that before.

F*ck sake! It is like talking to a brick wall!

So, let me ask you something. Do you think a c level boxer would know about boxing footwork, head work, inside body work, clinch?

Do you think Conor knew of those things?

A boxer can be successful based on many things. A lot of boxers aren't particularly technical or very knowledgeable but have a lot of power, or a lot of speed, or some other attribute that makes up for it and helps them win some fights. Another thing you're ignoring is the fact that a lot of guys who face Floyd look very, very, very bad. That's because Floyd is on such a different level that can make other great boxers look amateurish. Pacquiao's foot work in the Floyd fight was horrendous. But i've seen his footwork being good in other fights.

Now, you say Conor isn't even at a C level, which is fine. I honestly don't care, if it's ,C, D or E level. My point is that he is far from being elite. But at the same time you rave about the sweet science and how great Floyd is and how difficult it would be to someone who is not elite to beat him. And yet, you were saying he wasn't going to finish a guy that, according to you, isn't even C level. To me that seems underestimating Floyd's ability and the sweet science in general. Why would Floyd not be able to finish a guy with zero experience? If, according to you, experience is a must and whoever mocks Conor for getting finished knows nothing about boxing, why would you predict Floyd not being able to finish this novice?

It's just contradiction. You yourself didn't think Floyd was going to finish him. You didn't think the technical gap between them was big enough to originate a KO or TKO. How great is your boxing knowledge, afterall? The best ever not being able to finish a novice? That doesn't seem to come out from the mouth of someone who claims to know so much about boxing.

How many times have you been wrong in the past months regarding this fight? More than a lot of people you claim to know nothing about boxing. Where's all that knowledge if you can't even make a decent prediction or easily spot a low blow?

Get off your high horse. You don't know as much about boxing as you think you do and you're not superior to anyone else here.

Well, mysticmac got a woopin from a 40 year old boxer with weak hands. After all the trash talk he couldn't back it up. Gamblers all over the world made money on the back of retards betting for a Ko in the first 3. Humiliation! Got carried for 8 rounds and beaten like a sack of shit. @Marc A where's the list of macgobber fans bro? Anyway that's my opinion. What's your take on the whole show?

He got out-cardioed by the supposed best boxer of his generation... if that doesn't prove something about Conor's greatness nothing will..

Last edited:
You responded to a perfectly legit message with an insult. You have done that before.

A boxer can be successful based on many things. A lot of boxers aren't particularly technical or very knowledgeable but have a lot of power, or a lot of speed, or some other attribute that makes up for it and helps them win some fights. Another thing you're ignoring is the fact that a lot of guys who face Floyd look very, very, very bad. That's because Floyd is on such a different level that can make other great boxers look amateurish. Pacquiao's foot work in the Floyd fight was horrendous. But i've seen his footwork being good in other fights.

Now, you say Conor isn't even at a C level, which is fine. I honestly don't care, if it's ,C, D or E level. My point is that he is far from being elite. But at the same time you rave about the sweet science and how great Floyd is and how difficult it would be to someone who is not elite to beat him. And yet, you were saying he wasn't going to finish a guy that, according to you, isn't even C level. To me that seems underestimating Floyd's ability and the sweet science in general. Why would Floyd not be able to finish a guy with zero experience? If, according to you, experience is a must and whoever mocks Conor for getting finished knows nothing about boxing, why would you predict Floyd not being able to finish this novice?

It's just contradiction. You yourself didn't think Floyd was going to finish him. You didn't think the technical gap between them was big enough to originate a KO or TKO. How great is your boxing knowledge, afterall? The best ever not being able to finish a novice? That doesn't seem to come out from the mouth of someone who claims to know so much about boxing.

How many times have you been wrong in the past months regarding this fight? More than a lot of people you claim to know nothing about boxing. Where's all that knowledge if you can't even make a decent prediction or easily spot a low blow?

Get off your high horse. You don't know as much about boxing as you think you do and you're not superior to anyone else here.

You know what, you bring up the same things, even though I have answered them , But you act like I have not.

Example! I thought conor would go the distance, and I explained why! It is like you do not listen.

Thank fu*k this board is going soon. I hope you lot leave, and not plague the ufc boards to get your Conor fix!

You know what, you bring up the same things, even though I have answered them , But you act like I have not.

Example! I thought conor would go the distance, and I explained why! It is like you do not listen.

Thank fu*k this board is going soon. I hope you lot leave, and not plague the ufc boards to get your Conor fix!

Why would Conor go the distance if, according to you, you need many years of experience to deal with the sweet science of a Floyd Mayweather? You dismiss size and age as an advantage, so what other possible advantage could Conor have that would stop such an outstanding boxer to KO or TKO him?

You gotta make up your mind, man. Is boxing the sweet science or not? Because if someone can just jump right into a boxing ring with the best ever and not be finished, like you predicted, this science is not that sweet, is it?

Back