Not in the mood. Have you ever convinced someone to have sex and is that bad?

Whatever happened to no means yes, and yes mean harder!

So essentially you dont respect their word then.. Why can't yes mean yes and no mean no? Why would you want to fuck a partner that you have to "control"?
so what youre saying essentially is youve never asked anyone anything a second time after they told you no? because if you have, you didnt respect that person i guess.

exactly my thoughts. they're building an argument around "well sometimes you need to turn your wife on" which is absolutely not what they mean.

you can bet everything that these guys think it's their wife's duty to please them and they will do anything close from pushing her down down and raping her to """convince""" her to have sex with them.

I mean, from an attraction point of view, is there anything more unattractive than a man begging/asking/pleading/negotiating sex?
Nobody said anything like that. You're going on about intelligence yet you have zero reading comprehension. What a shock.

I bust nuts at strip clubs. I jack off in the bathroom till I am about to cum. Then have them grind on my sweat pants.

I don't think its bad at all if you convince someone or get them in the mood. If you are forceful then yes that is akin to rape, but just convincing by being "sexy" or doing something they like and then it gets them in the mood, there's nothing wrong with that.

If my girl starting teasing me by kissing me and rubbing me and whatnot when I didn't feel like having sex, then through the act of her teasing me it got me in the mood, then that's my choice, I decided to have sex with her, she didn't tie me down and make me, she convinced me.

Same goes with a man to a woman. Shit I did it the other day and we had a great time.

exactly my thoughts. they're building an argument around "well sometimes you need to turn your wife on" which is absolutely not what they mean.

you can bet everything that these guys think it's their wife's duty to please them and they will do anything close from pushing her down down and raping her to """convince""" her to have sex with them.

I mean, from an attraction point of view, is there anything more unattractive than a man begging/asking/pleading/negotiating sex?
False. You are trying to change the narrative of the thread you responded to and you were primarily arguing against me.

For the record quoted straight out of the OP is my position which you were actively arguing against...

"...so what say you sherbro's, have things changed this much that if you come home and your gal says I am not in the mood and you persist, tease and flirt to get her in the mood that, that is somehow abusive or her just relenting out of pity as Kframe says? Can a man or woman not be won over and not only participate willingly but also be glad you persisted ..."

"...so what say you sherbro's, have things changed this much that if you come home and your gal says I am not in the mood and you persist, tease and flirt to get her in the mood that, that is somehow abusive or her just relenting out of pity as Kframe says? Can a man or woman not be won over and not only participate willingly but also be glad you persisted ..."
yeah, which was a strawman. <Fedor23> you made your position seem more "reasonable" than it actually is/was in the other discussion. you're the one being dishonest.

I thought every time was no until you begged and pleaded. I just act like im going to give her a message, yeah right.

yeah, which was a strawman. you made your position seem more "reasonable" than it actually is/was in the other discussion. you're the one being dishonest.
lol. Wow you're stupid.

That is the framing of this very thread and the question in this very thread.

I wrote it out specifically to clarify my position since you were wrong and trying to misstate my position in that thread just as you are now trying to do to others here.

Is it now your position that for EVERYONE in this thread you have been disagreeing with, that in fact you were not disagreeing with THEM based on what they said in this thread but based on what you assumed I meant in the other thread? As that would be stupid and make no sense.

Every argument you have had with people IN THIS THREAD is based on what I wrote in the OP but you are so afraid to now own your POV you are trying again to run from your position and reframe as if you were arguing against something else. That is flat out cowardly dude.

Last edited:
lol. Wow your stupid.

That is the framing of this very thread and the question in this very thread.

I wrote it out specifically to clarify my position since you were wrong and trying to misstate my position in that thread just as you are now trying to do to others here.

Is it now your position that for EVERYONE in this thread you have been disagreeing with, that in fact you were not disagreeing with THEM based on what they said in this thread but based on what you assumed I meant in the other thread? As that would be stupid and make no sense.

Every argument you have had with people IN THIS THREAD is based on what I wrote in the OP but you are so afraid to now own your POV you are trying again to run from your position and reframe as if you were arguing against something else. That is flat out cowardly dude.
you're*

this thread you have been disagreeing with, that in fact you were not disagreeing with THEM based on what they said in this thread but based on what you assumed I meant in the other thread? As that would be stupid and make no sense.

{<huh}

what are you even talking about? I barely talked to anyone in this thread. I remember someone saying women are completely illogical, and I reacted to that.

I was expanding on your thread and telling the person how you really feel on the issue. It's not about "turning your wife" on, that much is obvious. That's why I posted this

to agree with his comments and further clarify your real intent.

Nothing cowardly about that. You're just dying to get one up on me for some reason, and you're reaching very hard.

In no way at all did I change my POV. Not that there would be anything wrong with changing your mind, just that none of the arguments were compelling.

Back