Not in the mood. Have you ever convinced someone to have sex and is that bad?

Are you that dumb.

- We engage in this discussion in another thread that is not on this topic and you show no comprehension of understanding my POV just as you do currently here with others.

- I make a thread to make it abundantly clear what my position is and post this so there is no dispute...

"...so what say you sherbro's, have things changed this much that if you come home and your gal says I am not in the mood and you persist, tease and flirt to get her in the mood that, that is somehow abusive or her just relenting out of pity as Kframe says? Can a man or woman not be won over and not only participate willingly but also be glad you persisted ..."

- others comment based on my OP and you engage with most of them arguing the same garbage you were flinging at me in the other thread where you try to change their arguments to what you want them to be while ignoring specifically what they wrote as you did to my OP

- You now, cowardly are trying to say you were not arguing with all those others based on what they were replying to in the OP and instead you were replying to them based on what I said in the other thread, of which I think none of them participated.

How does that even make sense? Obviously you were arguing against others in this thread primarily based on what the thread was about which was clearly stated as this...

"...so what say you sherbro's, have things changed this much that if you come home and your gal says I am not in the mood and you persist, tease and flirt to get her in the mood that, that is somehow abusive or her just relenting out of pity as Kframe says? Can a man or woman not be won over and not only participate willingly but also be glad you persisted ..."

but now you are desperate to tell others that is not what it was about and that we are the ones trying to change the narrative when that is clearly you. :oops:

Are you that dumb.

- We engage in this discussion in another thread that is not on this topic and you show no comprehension of understanding my POV just as you do currently here with others.
Your thread was a direct reference to a different thread.

- I make a thread to make it abundantly clear what my position is and post this so there is no dispute...

Except it's not your real position, and it's still a shitty one I disagree with.

But that's not the only thing @Kframe said. You're misrepresenting his viewpoint and asking a leading question.

- others comment based on my OP and you engage with most of them arguing the same garbage you were flinging at me in the other thread where you try to change their arguments to what you want them to be while ignoring specifically what they wrote as you did to my OP
No, I didn't engage most of them. I engaged nearly nobody.

- You now, cowardly are trying to say you were not arguing with all those others based on what they were replying to in the OP and instead you were replying to them based on what I said in the other thread, of which I think none of them participated.
Again, I didn't engage with everyone and the people I did engage, was based on what they posted.

:oops:

what are you even talking about? I barely talked to anyone in this thread. I remember someone saying women are completely illogical, and I reacted to that.

I was expanding on your thread and telling the person how you really feel on the issue. It's not about "turning your wife" on, that much is obvious. That's why I posted this

to agree with his comments and further clarify your real intent.

Nothing cowardly about that. You're just dying to get one up on me for some reason, and you're reaching very hard.
ya its cowardly. You don't get to clarify my intent. I can't clarify your intent. You are so frikkin stupid.

Again I have no issue with you actually quoting my statements from the other thread instead of you 'clarifying my intent' but that thread was not about this specific topic so our discussion was both a derailment and broken up. So once I created this thread to clarify my position and seek an answer to my question and you engaged it THIS then is the topic of the debate.

You can't come into this thread where my position is clearly articulated and argue with my self and other but claim you are doing so based on not what was said here but what was said in another thread.

If you wanted to do that the way you do it is by saying 'while I agree with how things are stated in this thread, that is not what the TS was saying in the other thread'. You would be wrong but that is the proper way to dispute it. What you don't get to do is get into disputes with people in this thread based on the clearly articulated question and then say 'but I was not talking about this thread', when everyone else replying is.

ya its cowardly. You don't get to clarify my intent. I can't clarify your intent. You are so frikkin stupid.

Again I have no issue with you actually quoting my statements from the other thread instead of you 'clarifying my intent' but that thread was not about this specific topic so our discussion was both a derailment and broken up. So once I created this thread to clarify my position and seek an answer to my question and you engaged it THIS then is the topic of the debate.

You can't come into this thread where my position is clearly articulated and argue with my self and other but claim you are doing so based on not what was said here but what was said in another thread.

If you wanted to do that the way you do it is by saying 'while I agree with how things are stated in this thread, that is not what the TS was saying in the other thread'. You would be wrong but that is the proper way to dispute it. What you don't get to do is get into disputes with people in this thread based on the clearly articulated question and then say 'but I was not talking about this thread', when everyone else replying is.
Not sure if you're the right person to judge people as stupid after not getting it by now. At this point it's pretty much hopeless.

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Yeah, but that's not what I'm doing is it? It's based on what they posted, and what you posted here but adding the knowledge of what your actual position is on this issue as obvious in the other thread.

<Kpop775>

Your thread was a direct reference to a different thread.

Except it's not your real position, and it's still a shitty one I disagree with.

:oops:

Man you are a coward, running away from your own position.

You have arguments going with a number of people in THIS THREAD based on their reply to the OP and this clarification by me...

It could not be any clearer what I asked people to reply to and what they were replying to and therefore what you were arguing against.

because now you know your position is weak based on all the people mocking it your new position is...

...but
...but

I was never disputing the premise of the OP nor anyone arguing that and instead I was always debating was the ''clarification of what I think the TS had in his head and not what was written"

How the fuck do you think anyone you are arguing with after my OP knowns you are arguing with voices in your head telling you can mind read and clarify others true positions in a way that you ignore what they actually say.

Anyone reading this can tell you are a coward and sham not afraid to stand behind your POV and desperate to trying to spin it as if you were arguing with voices in your head and not what was actually written by me and others.

Man you are a coward, running away from your own position.

You have arguments going with a number of people in THIS THREAD based on their reply to the OP and this clarification by me...

It could not be any clearer what I asked people to reply to and what they were replying to and therefore what you were arguing against.

because now you know your position is weak based on all the people mocking it your new position is...

...but
...but

I was never disputing the premise of the OP nor anyone arguing that and instead I was always debating was the ''clarification of what I think the TS had in his head and not what was written"

How the fuck do you think anyone you are arguing with after my OP knowns you are arguing with voices in your head telling you can mind read and clarify others true positions in a way that you ignore what they actually say.

Anyone reading this can tell you are a coward and sham not afraid to stand behind your POV and desperate to trying to spin it as if you were arguing with voices in your head and not what was actually written by me and others.
I talked to about 3 people in this thread, one of them I agreed with, the other claimed women are fundamentally illogical and I told one person that you think women have a marital duty to have sex with you.

How in the world is that a change of my POV? I didn't change my POV, it's been the same from the start, but keep making things up out of thin air to build your lengthy arguments with ironic spelling and grammar errors.

but nobody mocked me apart from the guy who thinks women are naturally stupid, and you. Take your meds.

From the other thread that started this so people have the context.

This was a discussion about having sex with a partner and what the reply was to others when Kframe said it was absolutely 100% wrong each and every time to try and convince your partner to say yes after an initial no.

So if you partner says 'not in the mood' and you try to convince her in any way you basically a rapist.
You brought up the posts from the other thread yourself. But I'm a coward from bringing it up, of course.

A must watch for those open to others points of view.

People who keep making this thing black/white need to watch this video. (timestamped and you only need to watch for 1 minute)

I certainly recommend everyone to watch the whole video also.

You brought up the posts from the other thread yourself. But I'm a coward from bringing it up, of course.
The difference is you are now trying to pretend that you are not arguing against what I wrote in the OP and what others in this thread are commenting on and instead you are saying you are arguing against what you imagined I meant in another thread. And further you are suggesting you are arguing against others too in this thread based on that even though they never participated in that other thread and would not know what transpired there.

The difference is you are now trying to pretend that you are not arguing against what I wrote in the OP and what others in this thread are commenting on and instead you are saying you are arguing against what you imagined I meant in another thread. And further you are suggesting you are arguing against others too in this thread based on that even though they never participated in that other thread and would not know what transpired there.
I was arguing what I was arguing against, as was clear in my comments. You have continuously been accusing me of doing things I haven't been. I never said I am arguing against what I imagined in another thread.

If I receive signals from a woman which indicates she isn't interested in sex the following steps are taken:

1) Ask if I can put "just the tip" in. The tip should be visible and you should ask at least ten times.
2) Step 1 never fails
3) Have sex

I was arguing what I was arguing against, as was clear in my comments. You have continuously been accusing me of doing things I haven't been. I never said I am arguing against what I imagined in another thread.

Shut the hell up

Back