Not in the mood. Have you ever convinced someone to have sex and is that bad?

Maybe it's just me but I find it very fucking obvious whether a female is into it or not. Some guys are apparently either blind to this or just don't care, which is where this whole sexual harrassment thing comes into play.
I don't think they're blind to it. There are so many signs that a person isn't interested, you can't miss them. And if you can't see one then there's another that you'll pick up on. It's really a matter of guys not caring imo. They overlook the warning signs and continue on because they want to, with no regard for the woman.

Maybe it's just me but I find it very fucking obvious whether a female is into it or not. Some guys are apparently either blind to this or just don't care, which is where this whole sexual harrassment thing comes into play.

Yea. And sometimes there's this odd presumption that *eventually* she'll be into it, which feels slimy every time I hear it.

I wish my wife respected my ‘not in mood’ response when she asks me to go to church or the mall.

meh, i dont find it rapey. ive had dudes nag me to have sex with them, no matter how much they nagged i just turned them down and that was that. i dont think anybody that truly doesnt want to have sex with you is going to just do it. though ill say nagging isn't sexy and pretty pitiful lol, hopefully you guys are a little more fun and whatever else when making your advances.

i do know women that think it's considered rape. but those are my online, crazy sjw pals lol. tbh they think just about everything is rape ffs. gets on my nerves.

Yes but lets say you are on a second or third date with someone where there is lots of chemistry but you are not quite sure if you will sleep with the other person tonight but maybe. he knows its close to happening and you are out having a great time dancing or whatever and he is pushing things a little to get closer.

Is he wrong to try and convince you and win you over? Is it wrong if you are thinking or say 'not tonight' or 'not yet' but by the end of the night he has convinced you and you do it?

Yes but lets say you are on a second or third date with someone where there is lots of chemistry but you are not quite sure if you will sleep with the other person tonight but maybe. he knows its close to happening and you are out having a great time dancing or whatever and he is pushing things a little to get closer.

Is he wrong to try and convince you and win you over? Is it wrong if you are thinking or say 'not tonight' or 'not yet' but by the end of the night he has convinced you and you do it?
I'm a twenty-five year old virgin waiting until marriage. His chances of convincing me aren't looking so good lol.

But anyways, in that scenario I'd not find it wrong of him to do.

Frankly I never ask about sex. Not once. I create a situation for it to happen (cooking her dinner at my house) and let it play out. If she's not interested she'll either turn me down or make an excuse that she has to leave early. It's really not that complicated.

What is it with you and this word “convince.” It’s really fuckin weird and creepy.

You also sound like a 12 year old who has never been on a date and all your knowledge of dating comes from watching tv, except you always root for the creepy guys on the dates and wonder how come they didn’t get laid.

Plus if find it weird you don’t ever really mention specifics on what “convincing” means. It has a real Dennis Reynolds vibe and FYI, he’s a fictional character we laugh at but you shouldn’t be emulating the fuckin guy.

Being aggressive is ok with some and not with others. Women are as different from each other as men. It all depends. Taking the time to learn about the less forward ones can be as nice as getting the signal on the first date. Variety. Got to love it.

Frankly I never ask about sex. Not once. I create a situation for it to happen (cooking her dinner at my house) and let it play out. If she's not interested she'll either turn me down or make an excuse that she has to leave early. It's really not that complicated.
I'm the same. Not going to ask but will try to convince or win her over.

You get to that point whether it is on date 1, 2 or 3 where you know their chemistry and it might happen but she is still maybe trying to not be seen as easy or giving in to quick and she is pulling back saying thinks like 'not tonight' or 'not yet'. You convince her by being into her, maybe making out or dancing sexy with her. Or just being funny and light. Whatever you feel is working to break down the last barriers. First time sex with a new partner often involves a no or a 'not yet' but changes as things get heated.

Anyone with enough sexual experience with multiple partners knows there is a game or dance often played before sex.

What is it with you and this word “convince.” It’s really fuckin weird and creepy.

You also sound like a 12 year old who has never been on a date and all your knowledge of dating comes from watching tv, except you always root for the creepy guys on the dates and wonder how come they didn’t get laid.

Plus if find it weird you don’t ever really mention specifics on what “convincing” means. It has a real Dennis Reynolds vibe and FYI, he’s a fictional character we laugh at but you shouldn’t be emulating the fuckin guy.
When you have any sexual experience you will understand the use of that word.

Looked this up on google, and almost 100% of women disagree with this. That is fundamental to what i was saying, you don't respect their words.
Okay, now you're fucking trolling. Lolol

Nope. Google it yourself. This whole thread reeks of not respecting the words of ladies.
I prefer to gather my knowledge of social situations through real life.

Thanks, though.

So turning your partner on, then having sex is rape? Dangerous ground we're treading here.

Lolwut?

That word means to use force or threaten. If you are doing that I would agree with you statement.

I think trying to put someone in the mood via flirting and whatnot is much different from that.
yeah, but that's clearly not what he means. he thinks it's a wife's marital duty to please her husband so she just has to agree to sex whether she wants it or not.

can't believe this is being defended.

Lol oh they say they disagree with it huh? Yeah, you're still really not getting it. Women are NOT logically based creatures, generally speaking. Their logic is almost entirely based on their emotions. Every single woman I have ever known constantly says contradictory things with zero self awareness.
Yeah, let's take lessons about how to deal with women from the guy who claims women are fundamentally illogical.

you're an idiot.

There is just a huge difference between, "I don't want to have sex," which means, "I feel gross from work and want you to run me a bath and make dinner..."

and, "I don't want to have sex with YOU," or, "I don't want to have sex now / at all."

Seduction is perfectly natural. Men with lower social IQs don't know when to start or stop, assuming they aren't selfish sociopaths.

exactly my thoughts. they're building an argument around "well sometimes you need to turn your wife on" which is absolutely not what they mean.

you can bet everything that these guys think it's their wife's duty to please them and they will do anything close from pushing her down down and raping her to """convince""" her to have sex with them.

I mean, from an attraction point of view, is there anything more unattractive than a man begging/asking/pleading/negotiating sex?

Back