North Korean dictator blows £2.7million on Racy Lingerie

Can you imagine having to have sex with possibly the shittiest person on the face of the earth?

He profiles to me like the kind of guy that would physically hurt and beat women too.

this is why he wont nuke anyone. He has no interntion of giving this kinda thing up to die in nuclear fire.

Its also why he needs nukes to scare people into not trying anything

If I had to choose what dictator type leader I had to be and choose from, I'd rather go with ramzan kadyrov personally. If I had to choose who's life I was living. Kim Jong uns is just a fat turd, probably isn't good at Much.

No, I'm happily married thank you. Yeah, he does choose them when they are young, I would wait till they reach 18.

okp66FD.gif

It was actually paid for with the millions in aid the u.s gave them. Their missles now threatening the u.s. were also funded by u.s. aid .

Ah, yes, the Clintons. So naïve...and she wanted to be President. <45>

He profiles to me like the kind of guy that would physically hurt and beat women too.

He profiles me as the kind of guy who likes young boys. He is the only fat kid in a starving country, and the leader. One of the few fat kids who is never bullied.

Can you imagine having to have sex with possibly the shittiest person on the face of the earth?
But to them he is a god so it must be great. I mean look at the smile on their faces. You know back then everyone wanted to sex the king even though the king has like 3000 wives. They all want to sex him and be the queen. There can only be 1 queen but unlimited amount of concubines. Trust me, EVERYONE wanted to be his concubine so they can hiopefully be promoted to the queen.

It's good to be the king. Everyone will try their hardest to pleasure you.

"The bizarre list of imports included £1.65m worth of umbrellas from China, £8.03m on pepper and £2.34m on gym equipment."

lol £2.34m on gym equipment Should have just bought more pepper.

...and North Korean female soldiers are still spreading their legs...

We need to get the guy who was arrested for attempting to go hunt Osama Bin Laden and send him to North Korea.

This is all that Kim sent to me...

Somebody went to backpage to pull these pictures...

Not that I would know anything.. about.... some internet page... that's back...

Talk about the BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE.

"BEIJING — Charles Robert Jenkins deserted the U.S. Army on a freezing night in January 1965. He pounded 10 beers to quiet his nerves, and abandoned his patrol unit along the border dividing South and North Korea — a 160-mile-long, 2.5-mile-wide strip of mine-ridden no man's land.

He unloaded his M-16 rifle to show the enemy he meant no harm; he raised his knees high to avoid triggering tripwires. Several hours later, he crossed into North Korea.

He didn't leave for nearly 40 years."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...0-years/ar-AAq8ffg?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

I'm going to go see the girls sing later this year when they go to Beijing, China. They are going to be the opening act for KISS.

Back