North Korean dictator blows £2.7million on Racy Lingerie

Phr3121

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kim Jong-un blew £2.7million last year on racy underwear for his band of groupies who are plucked as virgins to entertain him and his cronies. They are said to have been ordered for his infamous Pleasure Squad, who are plucked from classrooms - some as young as 13 - and subjected to medical tests to check if they are virgins.

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-dictator-blows-2-7million-racy-lingerie.html

The guy may be crazy but knows how to have a good time...
It's good to be the 'king' - :)

Can you imagine having to have sex with possibly the shittiest person on the face of the earth?

Also, I don't think you intended it @Phr3121 but you sound like your into pedophilia

I am shocked and appalled that no one has posted a photoshopped picture of Un in lingerie.

Mmm, some mal nurished North Korean babes sounds kinda nice.

Also, I don't think you intended it @Phr3121 but you sound like your into pedophilia

No, I'm happily married thank you. Yeah, he does choose them when they are young, I would wait till they reach 18. Well, at least those girls won't be in a camp or starving. I initially thought the lingerie was for him...;)

"His chubby features are thought to be due to his love for cheese, chocolate and fine wine." No! You would think...

Last edited:
I bet Un lives in a replica Scarface mansion, and he snorts from a giant pile of parmesan cheese.
FfnvQQD.gif

this is why he wont nuke anyone. He has no interntion of giving this kinda thing up to die in nuclear fire.

Can you imagine having to have sex with possibly the shittiest person on the face of the earth?
Realistically, those girls do not view him that way.

But did it make him look any more fuckable?

Wonder how much grain that could have bought.

this is why he wont nuke anyone. He has no interntion of giving this kinda thing up to die in nuclear fire.

The times rogue countries like this are dangerous are during transition of power. That's when they are all fighting to consolidate power internally and something desperate could happen.

It's the reason he WILL risk his entire nation in a nuke war, actually. He would have no chance at anything resembling this without the hilarious, sad, embarrassing to all Asians God-leader status. He would sacrifice his entire nation for this group of teenagers, absolutely no question.

No thanks. I refuse to imagine having sex with Rational Poster

Not appropriate.

On topic though, no wonder Kim is always trying to shake the US out of mountains of cash. Not going to happen anymore.

Last edited:
Back