North Korean dictator blows £2.7million on Racy Lingerie

Yeah, he does choose them when they are young, I would wait till they reach 18.

raw

You'd be an embarrassment to dictators.

<{cruzshake}>

Stranger than fiction. Literally
What is, unsexy guys with likely tiny penises gaining large influence in a certain area and using it to get sex they never could in a situation where girls honestly get to choose their mate?? That's called "humanity." It's really the only thing that feminism is meant to oppose that makes feminism reasonable..

What is, unsexy guys with likely tiny penises gaining large influence in a certain area and using it to get sex they never could in a situation where girls honestly get to choose their mate?? That's called "humanity." It's really the only thing that feminism is meant to oppose that makes feminism reasonable..

Masculinism is my new movement dedicated to women not bleeding men's bank accounts dry. I'm sure the ladies will appreciate our financial liberation. Hanging pussy over our heads in order to take advantage of our vulnerabilities is shameful.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

He is going to look just awful. None of that stuff will make his bitch tits attractive

just imagine how much that fat fuck does that on snacks

The Diplomat

Of course I'm not into pedophilia. I think the practice of taking girls away from their families at 13 and forcing them into sex is discussing, but it is well accepted in many cultures. India has girls as young as 15 getting married. Thailand has a long history of young girls involved in prostitution. Some families selling their daughters for money. Virgins a prized commodity to male tourists involved in the sex industry. Europeans in particular. Pretty much 90% of Africa is involved in child sex trafficking and rape. Unfortunately, in the world we live in, young girls are involved in human/sex trafficking. Some of it right here in the good old U.S.A. Kim Jong-un is an idiot, but he sure seems to be having a good time as the 'king'. I feel sorry for North Korean girls who are born pretty.

@Lead

Last edited:
There is nothing in this world tighter than a...

Bullshit. I know you were thinking of something else. The myth that if Oriental men have small penises, Oriental women must have small vaginas. Nope. The average penis size is still 5" and the average vagina size is still 4".

Also, I don't think you intended it @Phr3121 but you sound like your into pedophilia

Being attracted to 13 year olds isn't pedophilia. It's hebephilia (being attracted to pubescents).

Still messed up, but not quite the same.

Masculinism is my new movement dedicated to women not bleeding men's bank accounts dry. I'm sure the ladies will appreciate our financial liberation. Hanging pussy over our heads in order to take advantage of our vulnerabilities is shameful.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Oh, it's worse than that. Women have showed their complete equality could have very damaging consequences to a civilized society. We are just waiting to see whether it's a complete fail that collapses everything, in my honest opinion. That said, Kim over there in north korweirda is an example of why politics should never give men THAT kind of power over women, or anything.

The best part about being a dictator. :p

Back