Non-Muslim German girl cries tears of joy hearing Allah Akbar and smiles

@ 22 seconds.

LOL

So brainwashed.

FYI I don't hate muslims and have nothing against them doing what they are doing in their countries or even the west since liberals allow it. I just think its interesting to watch.

I don't understand how ppl can listen to this garbage, so irritating on the ears

I've met a few. Confuses the fuck out of me.
Can't wait until it becomes a trend. #Convert4peace #LiberalIslam. I'm going to sit back and laugh at the hypocrisy. They still won't understand why some people think it's absurd.

they're promoting and cheering on a culture/religion that sees them as lesser and treats them as lesser .. why would they promote that ? .. yeah sounds like they've been brainwashed
Sounds like you didnt understand my point.

I guess it makes a change to hear cries of Allahu Akbar on the streets of Germany without it being immediately followed by mass murder.

Can't wait until it becomes a trend. #Convert4peace #LiberalIslam. I'm going to sit back and laugh at the hypocrisy. They still won't understand why some people think it's absurd.
People raised with western values who willingly convert to islam should be seen as mentally ill. Those that are raised that way I can understand, but to grow up in the west and decide that islam is the way to go makes no sense.

I know a girl who was born here, muslim father, western mother (not sure if she converted or not), wears a hijab, has been to saudi arabia and is open about how bad it it there. Here's the kicker, she's gay.
<{MindBrown}>

@ 22 seconds.

LOL

So brainwashed.

FYI I don't hate muslims and have nothing against them doing what they are doing in their countries or even the west since liberals allow it. I just think its interesting to watch.

disgusting

they deserve muslim sex submission, i think they even desire it.
girls hatin' their parents i guess.

Back