Non-Muslim German girl cries tears of joy hearing Allah Akbar and smiles

S

SouthoftheAndes

@ 22 seconds.

LOL

So brainwashed.

FYI I don't hate muslims and have nothing against them doing what they are doing in their countries or even the west since liberals allow it. I just think its interesting to watch.

She had a good voice though LOL

But yeah Islam is brainwashing.

Feminists and Islam teaming up to fight their common enemy.

Dumb because it's not Trump who's gonna be grabbing your pussies, it's your new best friends Ahmed and Mohammed...

What happened to you Europe? :(

Won't watch the vid but going by the thumbnail I doubt these women were targets for enrichment

If you are making that comment off what they look like, assuming that liberal or feminist women crazy SJW are all unattractive and thereby immune from rape you are wrong on two counts.

1) Rape and sexual assault is a thing about power

2) These women and the crying girl in the video are not bad looking at all.

If you are a man who enjoys women and can appreciate a variety I don't see how you could not want to smash. Crying girl may be a little thick but by no means is she ugly or untouchable.

If you are making that comment off what they look like, assuming that liberal or feminist women crazy SJW are all unattractive and thereby immune from rape you are wrong on two counts.

1) Rape and sexual assault is a thing about power

2) These women and the crying girl in the video are not bad looking at all.

If you are a man who enjoys women and can appreciate a variety I don't see how you could not want to smash. Crying girl may be a little thick but by no means is she ugly or untouchable.

there is a chance she does not shave her armpit hair thought

Armpit-Feminism-530x429.jpg

It's amazing that people hold such contradictory beliefs at the same time. You expect that from religious people, but it's something else to see people following leftist ideology as if it were a religion. The only thing that seems to connect feminism and Islam is that both are considered to be victim classes by leftists. In their mind this somehow makes them allies in their "fight". It's so stupid. And I imagine part of the problem is that these people are not challenged by society on their beliefs. If there was honest dialogue about Islam it would quickly become obvious that their position was untenable.

They deserve to be conquered. They deserve what's coming.

Hopefully the smart ones get the hell out while they still can.

I was in Munich and it was a bunch of smoking hot rich chicks at hipster open air bars and they all supposedly hate capitalism and support this kind of immigration. It was a lot like Minnesota where im from in that sense. They have no idea they are undermining their own lifestyle.

To be fair guys the whole German society doesnt fear muslims like you guys do. A lot of German women love arab and turk guys no matter how many times you shake your heads. I bet like in France there is a lot of interracial dating happening

@ 22 seconds.

LOL

So brainwashed.

FYI I don't hate muslims and have nothing against them doing what they are doing in their countries or even the west since liberals allow it. I just think its interesting to watch.

You're claiming she is brain washed, then act like Allah Akbar means death to white people.

"pussy grabs back" pussy gets fucked. Whatev

Cue the scene in Team America: World Police where the guy goes off about Dicks, Pussies, and Assholes with a bunch of traitorous celebrities in the audience. Dicks fuck Pussies and Assholes just shit all over everything.

To be fair guys the whole German society doesnt fear muslims like you guys do. A lot of German women love arab and turk guys no matter how many times you shake your heads. I bet like in France there is a lot of interracial dating happening
Yup. Especially on new years eve. Or in Rotherham. Sometimes in swimming pools, and at other times in the back rooms of kebab shops.

Lots and lots of interracial dating.

Yup. Especially on new years eve. Or in Rotherham. Sometimes in swimming pools, and at other times in the back rooms of kebab shops.

Lots and lots of interracial dating.
there have been some horrific crimes that have occurred and proper punishment should be dealt for those crimes. I dont even agree with the policy of bringing everyone over but i dont know why a video of German secular women shouting the islamic chant is thread worthy. Perhaps there is some real interracial dating that is occurring in Germany and islamic chants are moving to women who may have turkish/arab boyfriends.

It's sort of interesting how most these SJW's are ugly. They all have a glazed over look, weird hair, usually gay looking.

I'm interested in how the human psyche can be hijacked, and something about Communism hijacks a certain type of human. Like it hits the right frequency in a certain build of human. Why is communism associated with neon hair?

It could be that like cults, SJW's indoctrinate their victims by causing them to "snap." Make them reject social norms to the point their grasp on reality slips, and then Stockholm syndrome sets in, and you've got a zombie for life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back