Non-Muslim German girl cries tears of joy hearing Allah Akbar and smiles

I can understand Germans being overly altruistic towards immigrants since the Nazi regime left a bad impression on their society, but they seem like they've gone full SJW libtard. Selling out their culture and identity to become "enriched" by Muslims that crash trucks into town squares and causing a rape problem in Cologne. They are in a real state of denial about the refugee immigration problem. It's sad to see what's happening.

It's sort of interesting how most these SJW's are ugly.
Listen, we're all different but we all want to fuck the same people. These kids are stunted because they failed to live up to the jock and babe standard in HS. It's always been here but it's louder these days.

I think we'll see a trend of liberals converting to Islam. Seriously.

@ 22 seconds.

LOL

So brainwashed.

FYI I don't hate muslims and have nothing against them doing what they are doing in their countries or even the west since liberals allow it. I just think its interesting to watch.

how are they brainwashed. you are brainwashed. they are germans and dont want nazis again. its obvious the right wing fascism is more dangerous than muslims, in a nation that has freedom of religion.

I think we'll see a trend of liberals converting to Islam. Seriously.
yeah, it will happen to troll trump. i dont think it will happen outside of america, because no one else has such a stupid leader, and islam is typically a conservative religion.

how are they brainwashed. you are brainwashed. they are germans and dont want nazis again. its obvious the right wing fascism is more dangerous than muslims, in a nation that has freedom of religion.

was going to respond .. notice avatar lol .. can't be that obvious with the trolling

these german women are mentally sick .. they loathe themselves, their own culture and their own people .. that is not normal .. mentally fkn sick and deranged

these german women are mentally sick .. they loathe themselves, their own culture and their own people .. that is not normal .. mentally fkn sick and deranged

no, they love their culture, which includes freedom of religion and eschews fascism. fascism is mentally ill and has killed millions of people.

no, they love their culture, which includes freedom of religion and eschews fascism. fascism is mentally ill and has killed millions of people.

no they are mentally sick .. it is not normal to hate yourself and your own people like that .. it's ok to want to help others .. THIS is not normal .. they're indirectly rooting for the demise of their own culture and the death of their own lineage .. that's not normal

You're claiming she is brain washed, then act like Allah Akbar means death to white people.
You don't see a problem shouting "Allahu Akbar" in a women rights march?

I guess you wouldn't see a problem people shouting "salute to victory" as in "Sieg Heil" during that march or in a synagogue? After all, it ONLY means salute to victory.

You're claiming she is brain washed, then act like Allah Akbar means death to white people.

they're promoting and cheering on a culture/religion that sees them as lesser and treats them as lesser .. why would they promote that ? .. yeah sounds like they've been brainwashed

Plot twist:
The girl is actually upset cause she realizes her country is fucked.

Won't watch the vid but going by the thumbnail I doubt these women were targets for enrichment

Rapeugees are not known for having good taste. If it has a pulse - or it's a particularly hot day - they'll try to enrich it:rolleyes:

Back