Non-Muslim German girl cries tears of joy hearing Allah Akbar and smiles

Listen, we're all different but we all want to fuck the same people. These kids are stunted because they failed to live up to the jock and babe standard in HS. It's always been here but it's louder these days.

Yeah. It's much weirder when you encounter a SJW who isn't deformed. That's when the guessing game begins; what fucked them up.

yeah, it will happen to troll trump. i dont think it will happen outside of america, because no one else has such a stupid leader, and islam is typically a conservative religion.
Idk man, I could see it happening in Europe and Canada too.

Idk man, I could see it happening in Europe and Canada too.
what for? you are talking about people who have no natural affinity with islam, supporting a religious minority. i think the right with its lack of pluralism dont understand this concept.

germans supporting jews, wouldnt mean converting.

islam is a religion that is conservative. if anything its more likely the far right would convert to islam.

muslims as a people are a different matter. almost all of them are nice average people, especially in europe, so it makes sense to support them against right wing aggression, especially in germany, the home of the holocaust.

they're promoting and cheering on a culture/religion that sees them as lesser and treats them as lesser .. why would they promote that ? .. yeah sounds like they've been brainwashed
no dude, they are supporting people who are being attacked. bless them. and you could make the exact same argument about supporting jews, other than its an ethnoreligion, unlike islam, that literally thinks its a superior race.

It's sort of interesting how most these SJW's are ugly. They all have a glazed over look, weird hair, usually gay looking.

I'm interested in how the human psyche can be hijacked, and something about Communism hijacks a certain type of human. Like it hits the right frequency in a certain build of human. Why is communism associated with neon hair?

It could be that like cults, SJW's indoctrinate their victims by causing them to "snap." Make them reject social norms to the point their grasp on reality slips, and then Stockholm syndrome sets in, and you've got a zombie for life.

The most outspoken SJWs I have met have either been overweight, had terrible skin, terrible teeth, or all of the above. Their entire war is fueled by a desire to be accepted and appreciated by others. Once you figure this out, you stop hating them and start pitying them for their goblin-like existance.

no dude, they are supporting people who are being attacked. bless them. and you could make the exact same argument about supporting jews, other than its an ethnoreligion, unlike islam, that literally thinks its a superior race.
Your avatar! Hahahahahahaha

I underestimated you.

@ 22 seconds.

LOL

So brainwashed.

FYI I don't hate muslims and have nothing against them doing what they are doing in their countries or even the west since liberals allow it. I just think its interesting to watch.

Why don't they carry "PLEASE KILL US" signs? That would have the same message without any ambiguity.

the-encounter-lgbt-vs-wahhabi.png

"pussy grabs back" pussy gets fucked. Whatev
Doesn't saying "pussy grabs back" mean they were willing participants in sex? I don't think they thought that one through.

Also, isn't it "allahu akbar", not "allah akbar"? Bitch probably should have at least looked up the phrase she's singing, and probably got raped and beheaded for getting it wrong

To be fair guys the whole German society doesnt fear muslims like you guys do. A lot of German women love arab and turk guys no matter how many times you shake your heads. I bet like in France there is a lot of interracial dating happening

"A lot of German women" whaaaaatt?? I traveled all over Germany from 2010 - 2012 and a few times since then for vacations. I never saw any German chicks even talking to Turks unless it was across the counter at a kebab shop.

I mean of course I am "just one guy and yada yada" but I'd like to know which cities you have been to and came up with this.

It's amazing that people hold such contradictory beliefs at the same time. You expect that from religious people, but it's something else to see people following leftist ideology as if it were a religion. The only thing that seems to connect feminism and Islam is that both are considered to be victim classes by leftists. In their mind this somehow makes them allies in their "fight". It's so stupid. And I imagine part of the problem is that these people are not challenged by society on their beliefs. If there was honest dialogue about Islam it would quickly become obvious that their position was untenable.

Why would this be a surprise? Right wingers believe they're rational and are right but this forum posters shows inconsistent logic. I suppose for many cognitive dissonance doesn't always appear to be an issue even when confronted with facts or overwhelming evidence to support a scientific theory like climate change or global warming. It's all emotion driven and little to do with rational thought. We only delude ourselves. This applies to anyone. I'm no exception.

@ 22 seconds.

LOL

So brainwashed.

FYI I don't hate muslims and have nothing against them doing what they are doing in their countries or even the west since liberals allow it. I just think its interesting to watch.

I can understand Germans being overly altruistic towards immigrants since the Nazi regime left a bad impression on their society, but they seem like they've gone full SJW libtard. Selling out their culture and identity to become "enriched" by Muslims that crash trucks into town squares and causing a rape problem in Cologne. They are in a real state of denial about the refugee immigration problem. It's sad to see what's happening.
Well, you know not every Muslim is a terrorist and rapist. It's not Muslims from Iran or Azerbaijan or Albanians or Slavic Muslims who raped girls in Cologne or "crash trucks into town squares".

How can you be a feminist and be pro Islam? They don't seem compatible in any way.

Back