Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. He even got into an argument with the chair umpire in his last match.

i can't stand him.

again, tho, i admit. i might be biased in my djoker -3 bet here.

i just hope it's not djoker by 1 or 2 games, where i lose my spread and you guys lose your ML, lol.

im risking 1u on NC Central -155 today

Surpringly, the Utah Jazz are towards the bottom of the league in terms of ATS success this season. Tonight they are 3 point favs playing against the Detroit Pistons, who own a 22-12 SU and 21-13 ATS record at home. I'm gonna play the numbers game here and back the Pistons. Utah might also be looking ahead to tomorrow's match up against the Cleveland Cavaliers

Pistons +3 for 2.2u

dude djoker looks like he's sick or something. heat exhausted. cash your kyrgios bets

He played with more of a bad attitude than kyrgios the entire match. Pathetic.

Great call kyrgios backers

Anyone know if there's an American friendly book that has weekly darts lines up? I've been nerding out on dart vids on yt for the last week so now I think I'm an expert, don't see any lines though.

Nice call on Fed. Upset I didn't get in on him this morning.

nadal was flabbergasted, match point, for example, nadal just made a face like "...wow. i was never gonna win today."

fed express is rolling.

Indian wells for tonight I'm actually looking at Sock/Nishi O2.5 sets or Sock ML, both small plays but good odds.

Want to pull trigger on Kyrgios, but Fed's my boi

Anyone know if there's an American friendly book that has weekly darts lines up? I've been nerding out on dart vids on yt for the last week so now I think I'm an expert, don't see any lines though.

365 do, pinnacle maybe? possibly matchbook. darts personally annoys the fuck out of me but i bet on it sometimes, mvg look unbeatable atm, will likely bet on his outrights at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back