Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian wells for tonight I'm actually looking at Sock/Nishi O2.5 sets or Sock ML, both small plays but good odds.

I don't know about Sock. His wins so far were all close 3 set matches and he had to defend 4 match points against Dimitrov. Meanwhile Nishikori has won his matches in straight sets without ever going to a tiebreak. At some point Socks "luck" will run out. But I wouldn't be surprised if the over hits.

edit:
my bets for the quarterfinals
1u Thiem
0.5u Thiem to win 2-1
1u Kyrgios (I'm ready to add more if the lines moves and in live betting)

Last edited by a moderator:
I took Thiem +120 to win $20 today against Wawrinka and I also bet Gabe Dean does not win 184lb wrestling championships (+165) to win $20. Dean the 2x champ is in a stacked weight class, I think Nickal can beat him on a good day, and you never know what's gonna happen in the tournament so I like the odds.

If Suriano was healthy I would've bet not Gilman at 125. We'll see how he looks today in the opening round.

I don't know about Sock. His wins so far were all close 3 set matches and he had to defend 4 match points against Dimitrov. Meanwhile Nishikori has won his matches in straight sets without ever going to a tiebreak. At some point Socks "luck" will run out. But I wouldn't be surprised if the over hits.

edit:
1u Thiem
0.5u Thiem to win 2-1

Don't disagree, I think I'm being greedy on the sock ML. Think +170 for O2.5 sets is worth taking though. keep it small at 0.5u

Also Kyrgios for 1u, fuck it, he's looked really good.

Should be a close match between Federer and Kyrgios but at 2.50 I'll go again with Kyrgios.

can't say i blame you; prolly a total pass for me

if fed is on the form he was last night, he's not losing to anyone, period

but that's a big if, hehe

Indian wells for tonight I'm actually looking at Sock/Nishi O2.5 sets or Sock ML, both small plays but good odds.

Want to pull trigger on Kyrgios, but Fed's my boi

think i like, too; will look more in a bit

total pass on cuevas-carreno.. can't believe that's a QF matchup on hardcourts.. insane.

think i'm gonna go against @timmyclax22 , tho. i'm leaning the stanimal. but remember, i also played both of these guys to win the tourney, as i think the winner of this match clearly should beat the winner of cuevas-carreno, hehe (+650 for wawr, +2000 for thiem)

NCAAB today. Big day for me I'm hoping.

Nevada +7 $30 to win $26.09 and +255 $5.88 to win $15
Maryland -118 $40 to win $33.90
Vermont +10.5 $30 to win $26.09 and +450 $3.33 to win $15
East Tenn St. +10.5 $30 to win $29.41 and +480 $3.13 to win $15
NC Wilmington +8 $30 to win $29.41 and +340 $4.41 to win $15
Middle Tenn St -1 $40 to win $36.36
Vandy -2 $40 to win $34.78

I'll be holding my nuts at work later.

Nets and Knicks under 222 (favorite)
Orlando Magic +14
Florida -10

Risking 7.50 and then 5.00 units respectively

I think these go 3-0 or out the worst 2-1.

Middle ten/ Vandy/ Maryland 4u to win 12u let's go!

edit:
1u Thiem
0.5u Thiem to win 2-1

I watched all of socks matches in person this tournament, he has looked like shit, jaziri and laksonnen gave it away/ were broken by the biased crowd. But it's tennis and who fucking knows...

Cuevas is $$!

Dude never gives up, him and yoshi who almost beat Stan yesterday really impressed me too. So rare in tennis.

I like the Cavs today but will look to bet them live instead of laying 8 pre game. I think the Jazz can be competitive early and the Cavs pull away late. Looking for a 4u play if Jazz build a lead and I can get the Cavs at pick em or plus odds. If not, 3u on Cavs at -3 or better. Good luck!

Cuevas is $$!

Dude never gives up, him and yoshi who almost beat Stan yesterday really impressed me too. So rare in tennis.

Ahhh dude may have injured his hand diving for a deuce point up 5-4 in the third. I'm freerolling, but love this guy's spirit.

First half Florida Gulf +7 70 to win 65. As well. Big on Florida Gulf today.

@EzFlyer, you going to hedge you capitals to win the metro from a while ago? seriously considereing buying out of it completely at this point!

@EzFlyer, you going to hedge you capitals to win the metro from a while ago? seriously considereing buying out of it completely at this point!

Nah, I'm gonna win all four divisions, I think.. what's funny is, like a week or two, they were the safest ones, lol. I think I'm gonna ride it out. How much did you do on them? And at what price? (We could've had a huge freeroll a week or two ago, lol)

4 units at +280 and yeah I know haha they were -670 last week! Liking the confidence brother just worried about Columbus and they hold the tie breaker as of now if they win their next game

4 units at +280 and yeah I know haha they were -670 last week! Liking the confidence brother just worried about Columbus and they hold the tie breaker as of now if they win their next game

heard, yea, i haven't looked at their relative strengths of schedule over the last 12(13) games, but i think i'm just gonna let it ride.

i'm sitting at...

metro:
3.5u to win 10u on wsh

atlantic:
1.5u for 9u montreal
0.7u for 1.9u ottawa
2.5u for 1.75u NOT tampa

central:
1.6u to win 5u chicago
0.8u to win 2.3u minnesota

pacific:
1.35u to win 2.5u SJ