Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

For the record I haven’t bet on the game. The skeptic in me wants to throw a bet on the Os

Boooooo!!

Get on board or GTFO LOL! This Red Sox circle jerk ain't got time for that shit!

upload_2018-6-11_19-42-37.gif

Bundy looking pretty spooky tonight brehs

Why didn’t I just bet the under lol so obv in hindsight

Buying white Sox over 2.5 -114

Carrasco has thrown 50 pitches through 2 innings

Top of the lineup coming up

I put in a bet on Marlins team total o3 and it cashed already, yay. I did .5u, boo. I should have done more.

Buying white Sox over 2.5 -114

Carrasco has thrown 50 pitches through 2 innings

Top of the lineup coming up

I did game total o6.5 at the same time you did that. Figured the same as you, plus that the Indians would eventually get to Giolito. So far 3 total runs, need some more...

Brewers/Cubs u4.5 for first five innings cashes. Good start tonight, need to keep it rolling...

Put a little on Brewers -1.5 at +155.

Good chance Cubs see Hader for 2 innings tonight along with either Jeffries or Knebel. I like the chances they don't score again, which would mean I just need one more run from the Brewers.

Wow even I didn't realize how ridiculously good Hader is. He has 70 K's in 35 IP this year, but that's not even the most impressive stat.

Opposing hitters are now ONE FOR EIGHTY EIGHT against him when he gets 2 strikes on them. That's honestly inconceivably good given how well major league hitters adjust during an at bat.

At some point I guess there has to be some regression, not sure how these #'s can be sustainable. But as of now, good luck against him.

Edit: 1 for 89. Another IP, 2 more K's.

Fucking Villar. Drops an easy play at 2nd that would have doubled the guy up and of course the Cubs get an RBI single next hitter. So typical.

woah Nola and Gray pitching tomorrow at Coors and the total is at 7.5, juiced towards the under. dont see that often

woah Nola and Gray pitching tomorrow at Coors and the total is at 7.5, juiced towards the under. dont see that often

I read this and was like "Wait, what? No chance. I don't believe it."

It's in Philly homie.

... oh

edit: in that case, 1u on the under!

I'd have dropped an atomic bomb (relatively speaking) on the over if it was at Coors LOL. It's a pass for me in Philly.

I'm taking the Indians right now for tomorrow night's game. I think this line is gonna get worse from -138.

Back