Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

I'm taking a little stab at White Sox first five at +260 and first five +0.5 at +130.

Sale is great obviously but Covey has been surprisingly good for the White Sox too. I just think the odds are a bit off here.

-2.5 is +885 lol

I hit on Detroit -2.5 yesterday at over +500

Golden state -4.5.
Steph curry makes first 3 +145
Durant over 30.5 points +100
I'm with you on the Dubs to cover the spread. I've been going back and forth on that KD prop. If Klay and Steph have even slightly better shooting games tonight, I don't think KD will top 30 points. I think he'll come close, probably between 25-30. But BOL!

I'm with you on the Dubs to cover the spread. I've been going back and forth on that KD prop. If Klay and Steph have even slightly better shooting games tonight, I don't think KD will top 30 points. I think he'll come close, probably between 25-30. But BOL!

Thanks Durant has had 25 plus points in the 13 finals games he has appeared I think he will
Top 30 Tonight. He was unreal Last game and this one should Lock up mvp For him...provided Steph doesn’t drop 8-10 3s.

Last edited:
Curry 3’s over 4.5 +110

I’ll bite

Cavs haven't quit even after the GS blitz. 1.2u Cavs +7.5 -120

I'm taking a little stab at White Sox first five at +260 and first five +0.5 at +130.

Sale is great obviously but Covey has been surprisingly good for the White Sox too. I just think the odds are a bit off here.

I'll take a push and a win for sure. Covey is for real.

Golden state -4.5.
Steph curry makes first 3 +145
Durant over 30.5 points +100

2-1 with that Steph makes first 3 prop on a rediculous off balanced desperation pump shot but hey he makes those. Durant prop missed but I’ll take it. Warriors futures cashed at -160 and +100 so it was a beautiful Night. Onto ufc and Belmont tonight!

Anyone know why wacha is only -105 agaisnt Castillo?

I'm thinking about taking the Blue Jays today over the Orioles. The bats are slowly coming out of their funk.

I know the Orioles are your team. I watched the first two games, they are really underachieving and playing really really bad. Almost like no fight in them this season. Chris Davis is like a guaranteed out these days.

https://www.bangthebook.com/mlb-betting-picks/

This site does a great job of making sense of the lines and things that might be overlooked. He only writes about the competitive lines every day but they’re worth a read if you plan on making a bet. I usually use it to increase or decrease my wager on bets I plan on making the night before. The Cardinals write up is towards the bottom of today’s article

I'm thinking about taking the Blue Jays today over the Orioles. The bats are slowly coming out of their funk.

I know the Orioles are your team. I watched the first two games, they are really underachieving and playing really really bad. Almost like no fight in them this season. Chris Davis is like a guaranteed out these days.

The under has been the the trend

They came to life for about a week and now they’re back to rolling over

It’s either Estrada or Sanchez that owns them as well. I’d have to look

I took the Pirates first five innings at +145

Two Sunday MLB bets:

Mariners first five innings -165 for 3.3u. Willing to pay the juice on Paxton here vs Eovaldi. Better team, better pitcher, think it should be closer to -200.

Texas Rangers team total o2 for first five innings at -135 for 1.35u. Keuchel struggling, even rumors that he's been tipping his pitches. Hitter's park too.

Two Sunday MLB bets:

Mariners first five innings -165 for 3.3u. Willing to pay the juice on Paxton here vs Eovaldi. Better team, better pitcher, think it should be closer to -200.

Texas Rangers team total o2 for first five innings at -135 for 1.35u. Keuchel struggling, even rumors that he's been tipping his pitches. Hitter's park too.

Gonna YOLO tail that first one, 3.2u to win 2u.

baseball sucks but nothing else is going on soooooooo

parlay $100/$105
houston -182
nats -270

astros hit lefties at a .271 clip. Dallas is much better on the road with a 3.35 era as apposed to home over 5. matt moore is 0-3 with a 7.13 era at home and somehow as bad as he has pitched texas has won his last 3 starts and 4 of 5. That will level out and i like the matchup with houstons bats against moore in a hitters park

nats vs giants scherzer has been automatic at home going 4-0 1.85 era and nats have won 11 of his 13 starts.

I'm on dbacks/rockies over today

Back