Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astros :D
Dodgers :D came thru late

Almost evened out my shit morning.

Any leans today on the early games?

Going with dbacks at -240 for the afternoon. Grienke is 6-0 at home with a 2.77 era. Also waiting on Malcolm
Brogden rookie of the year at -240 to close out a parlay. Awards are announced tonight.

Dog day

Twins
Rangers
Reds
Rockies

Considering dbacks. Dunno about that moneyline, grienke has not been great in his last few games

Edit: Took their run line

Last edited:
Astros :D
Dodgers :D came thru late

Almost evened out my shit morning.

Any leans today on the early games?
Card sucks today. I forced my over on the Yankees/White Sox because of limited card. good luck!

Dog day

Twins
Rangers
Reds
Rockies

Considering dbacks. Dunno about that moneyline, grienke has not been great in his last few games

Edit: Took their run line

Yea I went -1 on the dbacks grienke hasn't been sharp lately but dbacks are 4-0 last 4 when he pitches at home. The combination of that dbacks hitting at home and pivetta has been bad on the road.

Looking at
Reds v Cards over 9 1u
Maybe
Reds +135 1u

Dbacks -1.5
Reds first 5 +130
Rockies +115
Dodgers -1.5
1u each

Added 2.5u on Nats -150 I think the nats should be in the -200 range..

Last edited:
Dbacks -1 hits and Brogdon hits to close another parlay. Mike dantoni will close another parlay if he wins coach of the year.

Was looking at that Rockies game and the fact Rockies are underdogs and the low total of 7 doesnt really make much sense. Rockies have been losing lately but sf has lost 12 of 13. Was thinking of going over the 7 or maybe the rockies team total at 3.5.

My day of the dog turned into the day of the L

Liked the angels today but not enough to bet on them lol

Ignp hit the over in the Yankees game on the ultimate Hail Mary. 4 runs in the bottom of the 9th

MLB Monday

White Sox/Yankees o10.5 (-105) risk: 1.05u
I had no business winning this bet. White Sox came through with 4 runs in the bottom of the 9th to push it to 11

MLB TUESDAY

San Diego Padres (-106) risk: 3u

Got killed on Dota 2 yesterday, been taking most of it back this morning. I like the following bets for the next few hours:

5u M19 vs Gambit @1.6

5u Ehome vs Team VG.J @2.1 (seriously thing they should be around -180 rather then +110)

3u IG.Vit vs LGD.FY @2.1 (Both looks a bit so-so, but LGD.FY has gotten destroyed by two lower level teams in a row, hit a +500 vs them for 2 units last match)

1u FTD Club A vs Vici @3.3 (just a pure fade on Vici, losing back to back to two shit teams and a history of not having minds of steal when it comes to mental strength and I think there's a decent chance they fuck up.

Looking at
Dbacks plus money
Brewers plus money
Astros

5u M19 vs Gambit @1.6 WIN

5u Ehome vs Team VG.J @2.1 WIN

3u IG.Vit vs LGD.FY @2.1 WIN

1u FTD Club A vs Vici @3.3 LOSS

Good start. Next round I like:

5u CDEC vs LGD.FY @2.3

5u Ehome vs Ehome.Keen @1.6

2.5u Alliance vs Singularity @1.8