Status
Not open for further replies.
San Diego Padres (-115) risk: 2u

Jays first 5 to win a unit

Yanks to win half unit

Probably end up passing on marlins rays and nats

Might play dodgers late depending on how I do with jays

Last edited:
Mannarino +140 tomorrow against Ez's boy Verdasco.

Hope Verdasco quits (after a set) like he did when I bet him a few weeks back.

OMFG I posted this as a loser earlier when Adrian was down 4-1 in the 2nd!

Did anyone watch the match? Did I see the wrong score? Lol.

Of course. I didn't get my bet in on the Astros in time and they murder the A's. Smh at this week

Anyone like
Brewers +101
Vs Homer Nelson? Reds are at home and maybe hotter but seems like a decent bet.

Anyone like
Brewers +101
Vs Homer Nelson? Reds are at home and maybe hotter but seems like a decent bet.

I was just coming on to post I'm taking the brewers at +102. Nelson has good overall numbers and although he's not too good on the road at plus odds against the terrible homer Bailey I'll take that all day. Also taking the dodgers first 5 -160.

Ubaldo just made the list

Smh dropping curve balls like kershaw today

A 1 hitter through 6 lol

Last edited:
I was just coming on to post I'm taking the brewers at +102. Nelson has good overall numbers and although he's not too good on the road at plus odds against the terrible homer Bailey I'll take that all day. Also taking the dodgers first 5 -160.

2-0

Tonight
Pirates -128

Still mad about ubaldo last night
8 innings
1 hit
0 runs

His era was over 7 and he was getting crushed early every game.

Anyways, moving on

Snakes to win a unit
Twinkies to win a unit
Dodgers run line to win half unit

Been a little too much variance in my plays these past few days. All the games I decided not to bet went the other way. Will take note of that.

There's a reason why I don't want to bet them. Like the nats today at dog price. Just don't want to bet them. Leake has had success against nats and tanner is Shakey. So by yesterday's logic I should bet cards.

I usually fade ubaldo and Chris Tillman in some way. Tillman up against Tampa tonight. He's been slowly improving, but still managing to have big innings not give quality starts. Need to do a bit of research on his form.

Will be Looking into some more games. I want to bet the phillies against Degrom, because they're at over +200. Degrom is inconsistent. Mets ain't that good. Phillies suck but every dog has its day

Astros Dodgers parlay for me. Not much else I like. There's value on some bad pitchers but I'm not really willing to put money on them

Added
Tampa first 5
Brewers rats parlay
Dodgers run line
Mets run line dodgers run line parlay
Dodgers run line astros parlay

Damn Pitt is annoying they get the lead and cole just implodes after giving up a hit to fucking cueto then they get first and second with 0 outs and do shit.

Fucking pirates. How many chances are you guys going to blow after that quick start. I should have learned my lesson betting on crap teams. Never again

Last edited:
Brutal day. Mets didn't cover. Twins and Houston got waxed

Need backs to come back and dodgers to cover

Not a good week

Had some good leans today just didn't play them right

Wanted cardinals but I guess I forgot to take them

Was going to lay off twins vs royals. They have some hitters like hosmer and mous who put up good numbers against Santana and they did tonight

Faded Tillman but very small in first 5. Os should've won that game but rays got lucky tonight tying it in the 9th on brach who was throwing smoke and ends up balking the runner into scoring position

Last edited:
Brutal day. Mets didn't cover. Twins and Houston got waxed

Need backs to come back and dodgers to cover

Not a good week

Had some good leans today just didn't play them right

Wanted cardinals but I guess I forgot to take them

Was going to lay off twins vs royals. They have some hitters like hosmer and mous who put up good numbers against Santana and they did tonight

Faded Tillman but very small in first 5. Os should've won that game but rays got lucky tonight tying it in the 9th on brach who was throwing smoke and ends up balking the runner into scoring position
Sounds like my week. The week leading up to the Andre Ward fight I think I won 3 bets a night with not losses for 5 days. Kept it pretty strong up until the end of last week til now; which has been nothing but loss after loss. Yesterday I passed on 3 leans: Astros, Brewers, Padres and they all cover easily. I need Backs and Dodgers as well. Pirates and Astros burned me bad

Sounds like my week. The week leading up to the Andre Ward fight I think I won 3 bets a night with not losses for 5 days. Kept it pretty strong up until the end of last week til now; which has been nothing but loss after loss. Yesterday I passed on 3 leans: Astros, Brewers, Padres and they all cover easily. I need Backs and Dodgers as well. Pirates and Astros burned me bad
Yea I though mccullers would go a little deeper in the game

I also liked the rats today but cole is still inconsistent

And ray just gave up a home run smh. come on dbacks

Won on no score in first in minny kc and the rays full game. Pirates... . F U! Took Atlanta +.5 +110 which hit and dodgers -.5 first 5 is looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back