Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def looking at the astros tonight. Fiers has been very solid last few starts and the a's are sub par on the road.

Also adding:

Blue Jays -1.5 (+115) risk: 1u

Dbacks
Astros
Possibly Blue Jays

Regarding Astros: This is the second time that the A's are going to see Fiers in the last few weeks. I wouldn't think its a foregone conclusion that he has similar results to last time these two teams played. Same can be argued against Manaea.

Regarding Astros: This is the second time that the A's are going to see Fiers in the last few weeks. I wouldn't think its a foregone conclusion that he has similar results to last time these two teams played. Same can be argued against Manaea.
What was the result of the last time they played?

5-1 Houston but it was 0-0 going into the 6th inning
I think I may have bet on that one possibly. The Astros have done really well for me lately.

I forced a trio of overs today since I didn't have much time to research and needed action.

Twins/Sox o10
Oak/HOU o9
Col/SFG o8.5

Think I'm against the sharp money on all of them

What are people's thoughts on taking the mets? They have the momentum from that series sweep and I like the plus money. Not a fan of their starting pitcher is my concern.

What are people's thoughts on taking the mets? They have the momentum from that series sweep and I like the plus money. Not a fan of their starting pitcher is my concern.
Marlins have a decent pitching advantage. Hitting too. Mets aren't a good team. Line is prob a little high but I'd pass for what it's worth

Looking at
Brewers +115.

What am I missing here?

Marlins have a decent pitching advantage. Hitting too. Mets aren't a good team. Line is prob a little high but I'd pass for what it's worth
Passing after researching and your post echoing what I've read about the pitching.

Tailing Ignp and monstermeat.

SD -107 .5u
Astros -161 .5u
Dbacks 1st 5 +120 .4u

Astros 2u
Dbacks 1u
Locked in
Thinking about
Brewers 1u
Edit took
Brewers +115 1u

Last edited:
Completely shitting the bed again tonight

Grass tennis suuucks. A whole day of matches delayed because pommy land has always has terrible weather. If it's not overcast it's raining.

LOL@Thiem (rank 8) losing to a rank 222 player, 6-3 6-2, and I bet his rank is barely affected by the loss. Wanna talk about holes your in your game and a joke of a ranking system, but we know already because Murray is still no.1.

<{cruzshake}>

All kinds of plays today.

Seattle -1.5
Rockies ml
Texas ml
Nats ml
Pirates ml
Texas ml
Dbacks ml
Mets ml

To win 50 on each. Probably don nats first 5 and possibly more on mariners

Well tickle my ass and call me Samantha. Complete shit past couple days.

I'm getting my mojo back today boys.

Let's share our baseball leans with some reasoning behind our picks(if you gents don't mind of course).

I'm going to do some research and get back with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back