Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuclear bet alert:

Dodgers series price versus Rockies (-315) risk: 9.5u

The price is steep but I think this line should be closer to -500. The Rockies aren't playing well and are going up against the three best starting pitchers of the Dodgers just when the Dodgers are getting healthy. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Dodgers big brother the Rockies in this series and sweep them 3-0
CASH. I feel like a douche to brag about cashing a -315 bet but the Dodgers really are spanking the Rockies

MLB Sunday

Yankees -1.5 (-115) risk: 1.15u

Wow Alex, could you be more shit. :eek:

Take my money, just take my money...

Astros
Mets
Both hit yesterday

Nationals -148 1u
Rays -148 1u
Cubs -140 1u

I balked on a bet on the Marlins. I have a feeling im gonna regret passing. Maybe ill hit them live if the Cubs get a cheap home run or something and the odds inflate a bit

I balked on a bet on the Marlins. I have a feeling im gonna regret passing. Maybe ill hit them live if the Cubs get a cheap home run or something and the odds inflate a bit
LOL 3-0 already. UGH

What a complete shit way to start off 2 of 3 games.

Threw a unit on Blue Jays -1.5 at (+125)

My only bet today was going to be the twins. And I passed because I went on a safari tour. Smh

Threw down On Some big 3 action lol 3s company and killer 3s haha

MLB Monday

White Sox/Yankees o10.5 (-105) risk: 1.05u

The O2.5 sets seems safest on the Cliic - Lopez match.

Lopez won it which was a bonus for me as I backed the dog. Marin the big man relying on his service game to win matches, kinda nice to see him get beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back