Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at
Dodgers -160 1u maybe 1.5u.

Anyone else on them? The mets stink
Ryu hasn't been super reliable this season and Matz is above average. I think there's more value on the over. If you want to bet Dodgers, maybe consider the -1.5. Pays much better and they've been hot

Ryu hasn't been super reliable this season and Matz is above average. I think there's more value on the over. If you want to bet Dodgers, maybe consider the -1.5. Pays much better and they've been hot
That's the same bet Some other handicappers are suggesting. I'm going to see if the Indians can pull thru and go from there.

I'm going to take Field over Spieth at -230 after today. This is one that I can see losing though as Spieth is such a competitor when he's got the lead or a whiff of the lead. Regardless, there are 17 players within 3 strokes with 3 days to go. Mcilroy, Reed, and Furyk are only 4 back too. I'd love this line if it was anyone but Spieth or D. Johnson, but I don't think it'd be sitting there with anyone but those two.

I'm taking another prop for tonight Justin Jackson under 19.5 -185. I'll admit I'm a Tar Heel fan but this kid has a lot of upside and really improved his jumper from last season especially from deep. He can also get to the basket plays solid defense and has a nasty floater. He should be going in the top 15 tonight.

$$$

Late plays on zona and Indians first five got me a little scratch back. Still down big for the day. Considering dodgers but will likely pass. Almost live bet orioles last inning but I was looking for +1000 odds, not a measly +600

Man really need Ike Anigbogu taken before the 1st round ends. Pac-12 +3.5 vs ACC 1st round in jeopardy, and figured I'd at least push UCLA vs UK 1st round

With the Cubs and Indians F5 coming through, today was a good day. Ok guys, I am probably going to make a nuclear sized bet on a series bet tomorrow once lines are up. It'll be my only baseball play for the next 3 days so it's not terribly irresponsible to go so large. Wish me luck

Yikes, Lydon being taken is definitely not good for me. Need a major west coast push now. Ike, Bell, Kuzma, White, get on the board

Under 3.5 duke players first round hits. 2-0 draft props With acc -1.5 players taken over PAC 12 pending.

Tigers +120 (NRL)
Swans H2H (small odds but bonus with what they win by)

I think Lopez is worth a play against Berdych today. Keep in mind I never win when betting on or against Berdych.

In at -105 to win !U.

BTW ive been meaning to ask you- does the fine piece of ass in your AV have a name?
14440176621ya107.jpeg

BljGr99IcAEi_fR.jpg

This is from her IG

She was a reef calendar girl. They have the best. I believe her name is Sophia lodato. I think she is the second furthest to the right. Reef always has the finest asses.
XuscO.jpgp

That is her second furthest to right as well.

Nuclear bet alert:

Dodgers series price versus Rockies (-315) risk: 9.5u

The price is steep but I think this line should be closer to -500. The Rockies aren't playing well and are going up against the three best starting pitchers of the Dodgers just when the Dodgers are getting healthy. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Dodgers big brother the Rockies in this series and sweep them 3-0

I like the nationals run line today.. -1.5 for 2u... Reds are bad and it is going to be Castillos first time pitching in the majors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back