Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if that's what you look for, then sure

Not the only thing I look for but it's June, still a significant portion of baseball left to be played and I have a team that has proven that they can "get up" for the day games whereas it's not uncommon for the better team to wet the bed.

Cubs (-130) risk: 2u
Rockies/Diamondbacks u12 (-120) risk: 0.5u

Drury and Peralta are sitting for Dbacks today apparently. I'll need a better price if I want to back them now
I'm looking at the Astros. I like the A's being 1-7 with Houston in their last 8 meetings.

St. Louis slowly pissing my money away

I'm looking at the Astros. I like the A's being 1-7 with Houston in their last 8 meetings.
Truth be told I have a soft spot in my heart for the Astros because I have a +1200 futures play on them so I love to see them win when I don't necessarily have money on them. I actually follow them and the Dodgers pretty closely (also have a +1000 futures on dodgers). With that being said, today seems trappy. No Altuve today. They've already won the series against the A's. This might be a let down spot today for them on the road

Cardinals look like the bad news bears today. I blame the illuminati

I just live bet Pirates -1.5 (-110) for a unit. Nova doesn't look sharp at all

Edit: so late to realize this but I meant Brewers -1.5. Nova is the pitcher for the Pirates that wasn't looking good

Last edited:
Truth be told I have a soft spot in my heart for the Astros because I have a +1200 futures play on them so I love to see them win when I don't necessarily have money on them. I actually follow them and the Dodgers pretty closely (also have a +1000 futures on dodgers). With that being said, today seems trappy. No Altuve today. They've already won the series against the A's. This might be a let down spot today for them on the road
I may just tail your two bets. I am so busy I just can't research enough this week.

Astros -110 1u

Probably will do
Cubs -131 1.5u

Well this day is looking absolutely brutal for me. Blue jays getting crushed and St. Louis is done.

4+units in the can

Fucking hell looks like should have pulled the trigger on the Diamondbacks even though they had two guys sitting. 5-1 already

@Bjjpitbull8 good call on Astros. They're spanking the A's right now

Fucking hell looks like should have pulled the trigger on the Diamondbacks even though they had two guys sitting. 5-1 already

I bet on the Astros and against the angels everyday. I dont care if I lose lol.

I just live bet Pirates -1.5 (-110) for a unit. Nova doesn't look sharp at all
It hit but I prob rushed to judge Nova based on one inning. Brewers has a lot of opportunities that they couldn't cash in so it wasn't a terrible read but yeah

I'm adding another play:
Indians First Five Innings -0.5 (-105) risk: 1u

11-1 now! Woo. Damn so mad I didn't take the Dbacks

Indians -128 1u

11-1 now! Woo. Damn so mad I didn't take the Dbacks

Indians -128 1u
If you haven't made the bet already, look at first five innings for Indians instead. Their two best bullpen pitchers prob won't be available today

If you haven't made the bet already, look at first five innings for Indians instead. Their two best bullpen pitchers prob won't be available today
I saw your post that you were taking that right after I bet them. Didn't know that bit but I have a feeling they blow out Baltimore like I had a feeling Houston would. Good luck brother

Damn we all should have had Arizona today!! Instead I took the piece of Shit cardinals team total over 4.5

I'm taking another prop for tonight Justin Jackson under 19.5 -185. I'll admit I'm a Tar Heel fan but this kid has a lot of upside and really improved his jumper from last season especially from deep. He can also get to the basket plays solid defense and has a nasty floater. He should be going in the top 15 tonight.

Looking at
Dodgers -160 1u maybe 1.5u.

Anyone else on them? The mets stink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back