Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
bet to win 1u on cards tomorrow

Possibly blue jays- not great against lefties
Cubs- arrieta doh?
Indians-Miley the walk machine

Nothing else really jumped out at me. Hoping for some better mismatches In the next series of games.

Last edited:
bet to win 1u on cards tomorrow

Possibly blue jays- not great against lefties
Cubs- arrieta doh?
Indians-Miley the walk machine

Nothing else really jumped out at me. Hoping for some better mismatches In the next series of games.
Look into Arizona versus Colorado and tell me what you think- i have a big play potentially lined up on that game but want your unbiased opinion on it before i reveal which side i'm leaning

This message goes out to every baseball capper in this thread, too. All thoughts appreciated

Look into Arizona versus Colorado and tell me what you think- i have a big play potentially lined up on that game but want your unbiased opinion on it before i reveal which side i'm leaning

This message goes out to every baseball capper in this thread, too. All thoughts appreciated
I'm torn. I sort of like Godley only allowing 3 runs a game in his last 3 starts. I also like the plus money. With that said I think Colorado breaks his streak of only allowing that few runs. This probably goes over.

I haven't been able to get any action the past two days. Been to busy outside of my betting needs.

Arizona is my lean right now

3-0 last night with a late night play of dodgers team total over 5 hitting. Looking over today.

Prop bets I locked in for NBA draft tonight

Over 2.5 Kentucky players drafted first round -400

Under 3.5 duke players taken in the first round -165

-1.5 Acc players taken vs PAC 12 players taken overall -130

On a side note I also found a nice prop for the McGregor mayweather fight mayweather by ko tko or unanimous decision -373. This bet also covers a dq win.

Well I thought the under 12 runs would be a good play and the dbacks scored 10 in one inning.

I have stayed away from this series myself. Godley has good numbers but sensatela has great home stats.

I will stick with my initial lean in Arizona

The Arizona game is a tough one. Both teams can score and godley has been pretty good. Sentenela started off good and has descent overall numbers but he seems to be regressing. If anything I would lean to Arizona at plus odds

I like the Rockies at home

I'm torn. I sort of like Godley only allowing 3 runs a game in his last 3 starts. I also like the plus money. With that said I think Colorado breaks his streak of only allowing that few runs. This probably goes over.

I haven't been able to get any action the past two days. Been to busy outside of my betting needs.

Arizona is my lean right now

Well I thought the under 12 runs would be a good play and the dbacks scored 10 in one inning.

I have stayed away from this series myself. Godley has good numbers but sensatela has great home stats.

I will stick with my initial lean in Arizona
I think the Diamond backs have a HUGE pitching mismatch here. Senzatela allows a lot of home runs and he's not getting the ground balls that he wants this season. Conversely, Godley's ground ball rate is at 60%, which is pretty important in Coors Field. With that being said, I'm not a huge fan of the diamondbacks bullpen so I might play the first five line instead of the ML but yeah, ill def be on the Diamondbacks in some fashion today

Afternoon plays
Cards team total over 4.5 +105 they have averaged 7 runs per game last 10 and Nola has a 6.50 era at home.

Pitt mil under 5.5 -135 first 5 both pitchers have solid splits I'm expecting a 2-1 type game through 5.

CLE/BAL o10.5
Pac-12 +3.5 1st round vs ACC +115
UCLA > Kentucky 1st round +150 (Expecting to push here, but I'll be sick if some team takes Derrick Willis or someone late 1st to kill me. Can live with Ike slipping though)

CLE/BAL o10.5
Pac-12 +3.5 1st round vs ACC +115
UCLA > Kentucky 1st round +150 (Expecting to push here, but I'll be sick if some team takes Derrick Willis or someone late 1st to kill me. Can live with Ike slipping though)

I like your PAC 12 +3.5 first round vs acc. I like the acc -1.5 for the entire draft but I think first round goes 8-5 acc.

I like your PAC 12 +3.5 first round vs acc. I like the acc -1.5 for the entire draft but I think first round goes 8-5 acc.

That's exactly how I had predicted it too, so hopefully we're on to something. Frank Jackson slipping into the first could suck for both of us.

Plus guys like Lydon who could sneak in, but hopefully Bell or White could sneak in to take it back for the Pac-12

I think the Diamond backs have a HUGE pitching mismatch here. Senzatela allows a lot of home runs and he's not getting the ground balls that he wants this season. Conversely, Godley's ground ball rate is at 60%, which is pretty important in Coors Field. With that being said, I'm not a huge fan of the diamondbacks bullpen so I might play the first five line instead of the ML but yeah, ill def be on the Diamondbacks in some fashion today
Let me know if you do full or first 5. I'm on Arizona I don't care that Rockies are at coors. Their bats aren't as hot as they were two weeks ago. I need some confidence back after 4 days of no losses and then Monday and Tuesday 4 losses straight. So I'm going to tail since I was on Arizona already.

Why is that

Rockies are 20-8 in their last 28 games vs a RHP
Rockies have played 30 day games this season and record is 22-8 in those games
Rockies have also won their last 5 day games when they've played a night game the day before. (This trend can be better but I only went back to the end of May)

Let me know if you do full or first 5. I'm on Arizona I don't care that Rockies are at coors. Their bats aren't as hot as they were two weeks ago. I need some confidence back after 4 days of no losses and then Monday and Tuesday 4 losses straight. So I'm going to tail since I was on Arizona already.
Drury and Peralta are sitting for Dbacks today apparently. I'll need a better price if I want to back them now

Rockies are 20-8 in their last 28 games vs a RHP
Rockies have played 30 day games this season and record is 22-8 in those games
Rockies have also won their last 5 day games when they've played a night game the day before. (This trend can be better but I only went back to the end of May)
I guess if that's what you look for, then sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back