Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants marlins over 8.5

17mph winds blowing straight out to center. Hoping that ball carries

Greinke first five

Should've stuck with the gut and took braves earlier

Passed on some potential plays that seem to be panning out for fight night. lol regretting that decision

The Torres submission really hurt though, 5+ units

fognini takes the 2nd set, what now!! let's goooo! lol
It was more competitive than I thought it would be.

Not sure why Fog would give away set 3 (6-1) like that and try to take out Murray in set 4, seems arrogant and stupid.

And the brewers covering the run line smh they were at almost +300

And live betting ...don't even want to talk about the run line

UFC distracting me from making money tonight

It was more competitive than I thought it would be.

Not sure why Fog would give away set 3 (6-1) like that and try to take out Murray in set 4, seems arrogant and stupid.

Dude it's fognini

That's what he does

First big bet of Wimbledon for me

3.25u ferrer +2.5 sets -130
0.75u ferrer +420 moneyline

Really encouraged by his form right now. 7-7 head to head. Etc.

First big bet of Wimbledon for me

3.25u ferrer +2.5 sets -130
0.75u ferrer +420 moneyline

Really encouraged by his form right now. 7-7 head to head. Etc.

You not concerned about Berdych winning their last 2 matches in straight sets? (on clay aswell)

You not concerned about Berdych winning their last 2 matches in straight sets? (on clay aswell)

Too late to respond to matter but I throw the clay results out the window to an extent. It's a weird matchup in that berdych has done well on clay vs ferrer and David has had the better of it on hardcourts

First time on clay surprisingly

Ferrer just blew a break point chance ><

Fade Miley got a win today. Glad I stayed off that. Took braves first five ml small, should've went laaaagaaa!

annnnd i'm down for wimbledon, thx mr. ferrer

:(

I wanted to bet it before the tournament and now I'm finally pulling the trigger.

Cilic to win his quarter (+300) to win 1u. (Risk .33)

Cilic to win Wimby (+1600) to win 1.04u. (Risk .065)

And the brewers covering the run line smh they were at almost +300

And live betting ...don't even want to talk about the run line

UFC distracting me from making money tonight

Haven't posted anything in awhile, but Brewers +146 today at Yankees. Bullpen blew it yesterday, but Knebel has been lights out before that hiccup. Nelson on the mound today. Has given up 3 ER or less in 6 of his last 8 (and in the other 2 games it was 4 ER so didn't get shelled or anything). He's striking out a TON of guys lately too. He's been one of the best pitchers in baseball this year, flying under the radar the entire time. Tanaka has pitched well his last 3 times out for the Yankees and has seemed to right the ship, but his ERA this year is still a very poor 5.25 (over 2 full runs higher than Nelson's).

Game should really be a pick 'em at worst for Milwaukee. Brewers offense is really good, and with their best pitcher on the mound they no way should be +146. I'm going 2u on them, there's good value here imo.

Haven't posted anything in awhile, but Brewers +146 today at Yankees. Bullpen blew it yesterday, but Knebel has been lights out before that hiccup. Nelson on the mound today. Has given up 3 ER or less in 6 of his last 8 (and in the other 2 games it was 4 ER so didn't get shelled or anything). He's striking out a TON of guys lately too. He's been one of the best pitchers in baseball this year, flying under the radar the entire time. Tanaka has pitched well his last 3 times out for the Yankees and has seemed to right the ship, but his ERA this year is still a very poor 5.25 (over 2 full runs higher than Nelson's).

Game should really be a pick 'em at worst for Milwaukee. Brewers offense is really good, and with their best pitcher on the mound they no way should be +146. I'm going 2u on them, there's good value here imo.
Nelson's underlying stats support him as a quality pitcher as well. I'm from New York (not far from Yankee stadium) so I can't bet against the bombers. I think tanaka's new form is legit so I'm hitting the under.

Nelson's underlying stats support him as a quality pitcher as well. I'm from New York (not far from Yankee stadium) so I can't bet against the bombers. I think tanaka's new form is legit so I'm hitting the under.

Under probably a good play too. I agree, Tanaka has looked more like himself. If this line was something like NYY -115/Mil -105 I'd just pass. I just don't understand the Brewers being this size dogs in this spot at all.

I've been on the brewers this whole series. Definitely agree at the lines are off. Taking their run line for first five today and probably the game

Also like Miami first five.
Boston ml

Always have to consider laying the juice for kershaw and kluber.

I think you guys should maybe be careful w capping baseball. almost every sport is screwy right before the all star break. cant really tell which teams are motivated and which ones arent

with that being said, good luck!

Little early but first football play!

Florida Gators +5 for 1.5U and ML +175 for .5U.

Last edited:
I think you guys should maybe be careful w capping baseball. almost every sport is screwy right before the all star break. cant really tell which teams are motivated and which ones arent

with that being said, good luck!
I've gotten murdered lately. Can't catch a break after a big hot streak in June. Cashed in on reem and bet against my gut on Yoel and lost.

I've gotten murdered lately. Can't catch a break after a big hot streak in June. Cashed in on reem and bet against my gut on Yoel and lost.
Sorry man. You'll get em back. I have a small bet on the White Sox (0.5u at +110) today. If this were any other day, it'd prob be a 3u play but I cant risk that much on a day like this. BOL on your plays today

I really don't wanna bet baseball today but there is nothing else on...I think I'm gonna take the dbacks against homer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back