Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zverer and a small stab at Sela.
Got em both. Sela is a warrior.

<GinJuice>

Looks like Thiem could lose, I know one guy was tipping Simon... and Del Potro down 2 sets, WTF.

Added Rockies reds under 13 for a unit

Looking at os twins over 9.5

Giants first 5 run line
Miami first five run line

Afternoon degen action

I took Tigers -1.5 (+110) for a unit with the pitching change for the Giants

Cardinals F5 -0.5 (-135) risk: 1u

I took Tigers -1.5 (+110) for a unit with the pitching change for the Giants

I would've liked to get in on that. Didn't find out about cueto til too late.

Added brewers run line for a half unit

Still waiting for better odds on dodgers. They got bet back up to -151

Added brewers run line for a half unit

Still waiting for better odds on dodgers. They got bet back up to -151
Be careful w Dodgers. They don't hit lefties all that well and Rich Hill can pitch like a bum on any given day

Be careful w Dodgers. They don't hit lefties all that well and Rich Hill can pitch like a bum on any given day
I'm not sold on hill at all, which is the biggest reason I didn't take their line when it was -141.

He's had minor success last year against the dbacks but got touched up early this year. He's been pitching better lately but he's not what I would call consistent

Ray has been a bit shakey lately and the dodgers have had success against him. They are actually hitting lefties well this year. They're ranked 2nd in baseball vs lefties while the dbacks are at the bottom of the pack.

The line will likely dictate my play but I think the dodgers win tonight

Ichiro too old to catch that ball. He bailed you out @iGnP

Voit should feel bad for abusing the elderly like that

last one for the time being

Rockies F5 -0.5 (-115) risk: 0.5u

I'm not sold on hill at all, which is the biggest reason I didn't take their line when it was -141.

He's had minor success last year against the dbacks but got touched up early this year. He's been pitching better lately but he's not what I would call consistent

Ray has been a bit shakey lately and the dodgers have had success against him. They are actually hitting lefties well this year. They're ranked 2nd in baseball vs lefties while the dbacks are at the bottom of the pack.

The line will likely dictate my play but I think the dodgers win tonight
Hill's performances have a direct correlation (IMO) to the offenses he faces. He's looked good in his last two starts bc they've been against the Padres and the Angels. Dbacks aren't a juggernaut offensively but they're definitely better than those two

C'mon Wacha, one clean inning. Please

fed goat looks good at wimbledon, not sure if he represents value outright though. what's nole been looking like anybody?

C'mon Wacha, one clean inning. Please
I thought I had you in the third but they stranded 2 runners in scoring position

Congrats on the degen win

I'm with you on the rocks. Chatty had a shaky first hopefully he gets it together

I thought I had you in the third but they stranded 2 runners in scoring position

Congrats on the degen win
they're the best wins ;) just hoping the Rockies and Tigers pull through as well

Dodgers vs Lefties :

2nd in the MLB in OPS
1st in the MLB in HRs
2nd in the MLB in runs

http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/team/_/stat/batting/split/31/sort/OPS/order/true
I personally dont like those metrics to judge a team's success but I went and looked at it more deeply and you are indeed correct. They're an above average team against lefties, and they're closer to the top of the league than they are to "average". I was completely wrong, good catch. I could swear it was not very long ago where they were close to the bottom...

I personally dont like those metrics to judge a team's success but I went and looked at it more deeply and you are indeed correct. They're an above average team against lefties, and they're closer to the top of the league than they are to "average". I was completely wrong, good catch. I could swear it was not very long ago where they were close to the bottom...

Makes me favor the over in this matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back