Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking Greinke and the Diamondbacks against the Reds for 1u at -159 and the Jays/Red Sox u10 runs (1u).

Hopefully JD Martinez is in the lineup for the Diamondbacks to add some more offense pop.

Took dbacks and I am leaning Tampa but gray has been pitching really well. 5 hits in his last three games or something like that

Also looking at Baltimore and the cubs in the nooner, although dickey has given up 4 runs total in his last five

Marlins -.5 first 5 -145
Astros +.5 first 5 -140
Arizona first 5 -165

At it again against my best judgment. Taking dodgers and diamondbacks. 1unit each. Any reason I shouldn't take either team?

At it again against my best judgment. Taking dodgers and diamondbacks. 1unit each. Any reason I shouldn't take either team?

I think everybody is on Greinke and the Dbacks tonight.

Switched to 2units dbacks and 1unit dodgers. Have some freshly made units from Dana Whites Tuesday fights that is burning a hole in my pocket.

Anybody know why nats angels line is so tight? Already put a unit on nats.

Harpers bat is smoldering and gio has been outstanding. Angels don't hit well vs lefties and gio has a good track record vs them. Angels recalling pitcher Meyer from triple a to face nats for first time

Last edited:
Cubs got me a win. Astros looking like they'll blow those winnings for me. I'm not touching them for a while.

I like Dbacks tonight. Greinke has been an awesome bet for me all summer and I'm strictly going off that. Keeping it simple. Just like my bet on Wacha last night.

There was talk last night of Dusty Baker giving Harper a day off tonight. Not confirmed as of yet.

Faria pisses away my first 5 in the bottom of the 5th

Bunch of little plays today. Forgot to hit the cubs before the game started. Been very busy at work

Hit on mariners and twins but lost most of it on Tampa. Took pads first five very small cause I liked the line and thought something may be wrong with gray. It was indeed a case of mechanics and not the foot.

Laid the juice on dbacks. Bet a bunch of games small. Been doing good on most of my plays but losing the juiced line bets like kershaw last night. Would've been a 5 unit day had the dodgers scored another run

I'm not keen about laying the juice on Maeda for whatever reason. Not many quality starts from him lately

Last edited:
1u NYM i like Degrom 1u Dbacks love Greinke

Harper not playing tonight

Cmon man, the guy is on fire

I know it is early in the game, but man, whatever I bet in MLB...just bet the fucking opposite!

Was thinking about playing the Mets but didn't feel like paying the juice

Looks like a blowout already.

im on the Angels again today. Hopefully they can redeem themselves after yesterday's loss

Good grief. jd Martinez out from being hit by pitch

And they called it a strikeout

Lol you can't make this stuff up
His hand looked like it had a golfball in it

What a tease

Lamb misses a home run by about a foot off the wall. First five run line lost smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back