Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cashed on the Nationals and Jays ML. Stroman and Osuna came through for the Jays tonight.

Crazy the great white line is -550, was thinking about putting 1100 for ez 200 but who the fuck knows with this shit..

Lol just take mayweather by ko tko and unanimous decision at The same price

Lol just take mayweather by ko tko and unanimous decision at The same price

True floyd ml on bovada is -500 and tko ko is -150 which I think will hit after the 3rd round when Connor is gassed. The Phelps bet there are too many unknowns.

Went 1-4 today, pretty terrible esp the lakers/blazers bet since lonzo was out. Hope tomorrow DW fights goes better.

I'm taking the Yankees ML (-126) for 1u tomorrow against the Twins.

I know the Yankees have been struggling but Bartolo Colon starting for the Twins tomorrow has been atrocious this year. Before the Braves released him, I'm pretty sure he had the worst era or one of them for a starting pitcher in MLB this year.

Phelps has a top speed of 6 mph, whereas a Great White tops out at around 25 mph.

To help combat this gap, the Olympic champion will wear a Lunocet swim fin which should give him a competitive edge.

Phelps told USA Today that he estimates with the fin he got up to “8 to 10, maybe 12. But for me, it actually gives me more of an appreciation for how fast (sharks) move through the water, especially at their size.”

Shark lines are going to be juiced

Hey who doesn't like free money? I might put a thousand on it. Parlay fodder lol

He's going to be swimming in the ocean as well. No chance. Time comparison at 100m. Can't believe books are taking bets on this.

They could strap a motor on phelps back and he wouldn't win

Conor mcgregor vs silverback gorilla

Mcgregor +1000

People would be banging mcgregor line
"But he could catch the gorilla with that left hook!"

LOL

Another losing MLB day, and not because I forget to make plays

Chasing dogs yesterday and zero hit. Zero. I'm looking at you Milwaukee. Atlanta, you disappoint me. Couldn't even hold on in the 5th to take the first five

SMFH at the brewers blowing so many chances to pile on runs, and

Laying down juice on Astros.

Yankees -126 (1u)
Tex/Orioles u10.5 runs
Astros/Mariners o9.5 runs.

Auto bet kershaw -.5 first 5 -210
Astros first 5 -.5 -135
Daniel spohn -240

White Sox hit lefties really well. I realize we're talking Kershaw but with how the Dodgers bats are hitting these days, the over should be a pretty decent proposition

White Sox hit lefties really well. I realize we're talking Kershaw but with how the Dodgers bats are hitting these days, the over should be a pretty decent proposition

+323 Sox first five run line.

It could happen

I'm doing great so far tonight. Need yanks to win and dodgers run line. Laid all that juice on kersh. Figured the dodgers would've touched Miguel up more

live bet Angels at -155 1-1 for 1 unit.

Edit...Angels not Dodgers...

Last edited:
I'm doing great so far tonight. Need yanks to win and dodgers run line. Laid all that juice on kersh. Figured the dodgers would've touched Miguel up more

Dodgers have had guys on all
Night they bounced into 3 double plays already

tumblr_os7mw5ZzVM1v1z098o1_400.gif

Wacha

Dodgers have had guys on all
Night they bounced into 3 double plays already
Just stranded runners on the corners with no outs smh

I have their run line in a few 6-7 team lotto tickets that are still alive and kicking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back