Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive already made a big bet on the Vikings ML. I think Foles is garbage and has very little chance of winning against that Minnesota defense this week. As i wrote in my falcons-eagles write up, that game last week set up very well for Foles' chances of putting together a good game. Not this week. The Vikings defense is going to make his life a living hell

i dont think belichick needs two weeks

on a bill belichick playoff team you generally dont have to worry about dumfuk head-scratching penalties(3rd and 20 and then defensive holding or personal foul penalties) or dumfuk momentum-changing fumbles on punt returns with good field position(kyle williams).

it wouldnt surprise me at all if jax loses by 21 points sunday
I agree...im leaning toward actually laying the 9 points

i'm not calling myself tail-worthy here, just sharing aussie open plays when i like 'em...

1.5u djoker-monfils O35 -108. i'm aware djoker's owned him historically, but he's been out a while, monfils just won a warmup tourney before the open... i think he takes a set. likely the first or second if so. and it should easily hit 35+ if so.

1.5u chung-medvedev O36 -125. they just went 5 sets in the atp junior stars thingy at the end of last year. medvedev holds serve very well. coming off of a big win over kokkinakis in the aussie opener... oh and he just won a warmup tourney, too, just like monfils. (and i'm stabbing at medvedev +190 but not as confident, half unit)

(oh and i'm being square as FUCK and betting wawrinka ML again, -240, against a 26 year old american dude i've never seen who is 3-8 in his professional career)

I didnt get the +3 that I wanted so ...

Atlanta Hawks +2.5 for 2.2u

Will add more to them live because I think they will fall behind early. I plan on adding about 1.8u (to make it 4u total) to their ML if it gets in the +180 to +200 range.

atl +680

pelicans could fade here b2b and off 2 consecutive ots

Will add more to them live because I think they will fall behind early. I plan on adding about 1.8u (to make it 4u total) to their ML if it gets in the +180 to +200 range.

Hawks 2H -4 for 2.2u

+4u

you're welcome, sherdog

Beauty

At halftime the line was +11.5
Ml was around +580

Didn’t play it

But sharp play
+580 only? That's interesting, was expecting more considering they were down 15?

So, this isn't as strong of a lean but I like the Clippers tonight. I'm not betting them pre-game, but I'm going to look live bet them if they fall behind. I'd take 2u at any ML above +120. I'd rather keep the reasoning to myself but let's just say, something aligns kinda well. If the Clippers didnt have their altercation thing the other night, I'd bet this bigger. But yeah, distractions could be an issue here

at ht, betfair was atl +700, more or less +675 after commision

You gonna play Djok live maybe?

Well, I got the +130 I wanted. 2u. Clippers look a little lackadaisical for my liking but let's hope those tired legs of the Nuggets play a role in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back