Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gents, patriots to win Superbowl is -108 on 5dimes.

As much as I hate seeing the pats win another one, I just don't see the jags or Vikings or eagles.who have a real shot to defeat them.

This is a steal.
Don’t sleep on the Vikings

As much as I hate seeing the pats win another one, I just don't see the jags or Vikings or eagles.who have a real shot to defeat them.

This is a steal.

thanks, just bought it at +110

this is a steal if you think jags superbowl was the steelers game and that philly beats minny.

imo, eagles will be a +300 for a great freeroll.

This is a steal.

I don’t like it personally. I think this weekend is a 3 point game and then they still have to play a really good defense in the SB. Everyone keeps thinking Keenum is going to fall off a cliff but he’s played great all year.

I don’t like it personally. I think this weekend is a 3 point game and then they still have to play a really good defense in the SB. Everyone keeps thinking Keenum is going to fall off a cliff but he’s played great all year.

there is no given that the vikings beat the eagles and minns rushing offense stats are not good when taking out cooks number. they actually averaged a pathetic 3.7 ypc for the season and unless there are fumbles or brady ints thats not going to beat the pats should ne beat jax as the only way to slow down pats offense is by controlling the clock

https://www.covers.com/editorial/Ar...in-Divisional-Round-NFL-betting-odds-matchups

who knows what the temp will be at 7pm sunday but if its under 35 historically this will not be good for the vikings.

Everyone i know keeps saying pats/vikings superbowl and i keep telling everyone dont sleep on the eagles this week they are tough. This isnt a gimme

take out the two philly t/os in eagles territory, in the first half, and you can make a case that the falcons score a total of three points last weekend.

and maybe atl loses by 17 or 20

Don’t sleep on the Vikings

They were incredibly unimpressive in the 2nd half.

If Brees and the Saints can pick apart an exhausted VIkings D, imagine what Brady can do.

I would have New England at -7.5 over Vikings or Eagles.

If Brees and the Saints can pick apart an exhausted VIkings D, imagine what Brady can do.

id bet the house on Vikings +7.5. not even exaggerating

no way pats are -7.5 at US bank stadium.

3.5 max, maybe 3

there is no given that the vikings beat the eagles and minns rushing offense stats are not good when taking out cooks number. they actually averaged a pathetic 3.7 ypc for the season and unless there are fumbles or brady ints thats not going to beat the pats should ne beat jax as the only way to slow down pats offense is by controlling the clock

https://www.covers.com/editorial/Ar...in-Divisional-Round-NFL-betting-odds-matchups

who knows what the temp will be at 7pm sunday but if its under 35 historically this will not be good for the vikings.

I was saying that either way New England has to play a good defense in either Philly or Minn. Also said that I think the NE/Jax game is decided by 3 points.

I was saying that either way New England has to play a good defense in either Philly or Minn. Also said that I think the NE/Jax game is decided by 3 points.

i think jax numbers maybe inflated because of their soft schedule.

to a certain extent minn, too.

they beat pitt twice, the steelers losing the t/o battle in both games

i dont think that the warm weather jags are going to be the recipient of t/os, couching blunders or timely penalties against a bill belichik team in new england

Oklahoma state is only -1 in the first half, and -2.5 at Kansas State.

This seems way off...

Kansas State is beatable at home. and Oklahamo state does pretty well on the road.

not sure what I'm missing here

I wanted to see the saints vs NE in the super bowl the 2 best teams imo led by 2 hall of fame QB's would have been classic

Thats a little too much points but Give bellicheck 2 weeks to prepare for foles or keenum it could get ugly pretty quick

Oklahoma state is only -1 in the first half, and -2.5 at Kansas State.

This seems way off...

Kansas State is beatable at home. and Oklahamo state does pretty well on the road.

not sure what I'm missing here

ok...looks like I was a little off here...OKlahama university getting their $hit pushed in.

You say that as if NO has a pedestrian offense. NO finished #2 overall in offense according to FO with the Pats being #1

I'll be on the Atlanta Hawks today. I'm speculating that most money will be coming in on the Pelicans so I will be holding off and hoping +3 comes out. If not, I'll either be on the ML (+115 i believe) for 2u or the +2.5 for 3u

Thats a little too much points but Give bellicheck 2 weeks to prepare for foles or keenum it could get ugly pretty quick

i dont think belichick needs two weeks

on a bill belichick playoff team you generally dont have to worry about dumfuk head-scratching penalties(3rd and 20 and then defensive holding or personal foul penalties) or dumfuk momentum-changing fumbles on punt returns with good field position(kyle williams).

it wouldnt surprise me at all if jax loses by 21 points sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back