Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got the +130 I wanted. 2u. Clippers look a little lackadaisical for my liking but let's hope those tired legs of the Nuggets play a role in the second half.
+6.6u night. Yay

+580 only? That's interesting, was expecting more considering they were down 15?
Yea I was too. They must have been thinking the same thing you were, or that money was coming in on the hawks. I think Pelicans were still over -1000 or very close to -1000.

Yea it was 15

Adios Goffin.
And sayonara Wawrinka. Was up $285 at the start of the week betting these two dogs. Got $27 profit left from that. :(

Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 1/15/2018 7:10:01 PM - (EST)
+215
Opponent: Benoit Paire

Fernando Verdasco 1/15/2018 7:10:01 PM - (EST)
+225
Opponent: Roberto Bautista-Agut

Pretty sure ill be on the T-Wolves today at +5 for better. Harden is coming back but Ariza is suspended. I think that's basically an even exchange, if not a bit of a downgrade for the Rockets if you factor in Harden having some rust after missing the past 7 games. I think this game comes down to the wire and it'll be competitive late. Can't decide how many units, though. Not a strong lean by any means. I think max will be 2u but im leaning more towards 1u

Adios Goffin.

wow old frenchie got him?

man i got wrecked last night. :(

i'm on dimi -3.5, ivo +160 both small, and a lil more on muller +145. i like dogs so much more in all things haha. can't get wrecked like i did yesterday.. fookin wawr.

76ers +3 for 2.2u
I dont think the correction is large enough for Kyrie being out. Spread only moved like 1.5 points IIRC

Pacers +4 for 1.1u
Let's just say I have a feeling about this one more than anything

76ers +3 for 2.2u
I dont think the correction is large enough for Kyrie being out. Spread only moved like 1.5 points IIRC

Pacers +4 for 1.1u
Let's just say I have a feeling about this one more than anything

Saw Portland at -3 earlier. Looked very tempting.

Saw Portland at -3 earlier. Looked very tempting.
I don't have a strong lean. I think these two teams are sorta even and I like the extra point or two of value. Bet Blazers if you feel good about it

Pretty sure ill be on the T-Wolves today at +5 for better. Harden is coming back but Ariza is suspended. I think that's basically an even exchange, if not a bit of a downgrade for the Rockets if you factor in Harden having some rust after missing the past 7 games. I think this game comes down to the wire and it'll be competitive late. Can't decide how many units, though. Not a strong lean by any means. I think max will be 2u but im leaning more towards 1u
Forgot to mention that I'm on the Wolves +5 for 1.1u. I'd look to LB them at anything above +10 but I kinda think its unlikely

Passing on Wolves +10 or whatever. KAT thinks he's Curry tonight...

i think the raptors are a great live bet tonight if they get into evens or plus money.

Slight loss yesterday. Should have gone heavier on the 76ers with Kyrie out but whatever, hindsight is 20/20

No strong leans today. I mean, I'm sure there is value in terms of straight numbers but there are no angles to go with them. I guess I'll just degen out on a couple of plays/LB looks

Washington PK- This would be a fantastic play BUT the Wizards are 2-0 against the Pistons this season, with both games being in Washington. One has to expect the Pistons to be up for this game and the Wizards are currently in a slump so its a risky proposition
Washington PK for 0.5u

Lakers +110- um, Lonzo still isnt playing so the Lakers are still absolute garbage. As much as people hate on him, he makes the team better. With that being said, this situation shakes out to be a Pacers early/Lakers late situation. I'm gonna throw half a unit on the Pacers 1Q ML (-115) then look to LB the Lakers 2H line or LB them to win the game if I can get a number like +7 or something.
Nuggets 1Q ML (-115) for 0.5u
*potential LB Lakers 2H or live line

This is *probably* my strongest lean today. I like the Grizzlies to win but I cant trust them covering 6 points. These two teams are trending in completely opposite directions. Same story with the Raptors, I like them to win but having them win by a large margin against the Spurs is a risky proposition. I'll parlay the two MLs for even money
Raptors + Grizzlies parlay (+100) for 2u

need to get unstuck on aussie .. blechhh!

let's f'ing go, zverev -135, couple units

wow old frenchie got him?

man i got wrecked last night. :(

i'm on dimi -3.5, ivo +160 both small, and a lil more on muller +145. i like dogs so much more in all things haha. can't get wrecked like i did yesterday.. fookin wawr.

My futures are done lol. Although, I do think I like Dimitrov in a potential 5 setter.

Chungs been pretty hot to start the year but I haven’t watched a second of tennis this week because of the times and my twins.

Tempted at all by Bear dick as a dog or is Delpo gonna be too much for him?

edit: over was tempting me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back